Road To Berlin / original solo acoustic guitar song

Guitarquango

Hi folks! This is my original "Road To Berlin" - an instrumental solo guitar ballad that I wrote back in 2019. The tune is dedicated to my good friend Gaugolon, who arranged an orchestra for a song for me back then. My friendship with him means a lot to me and we have done many projects together over the past four years. Maybe I'd still be recording by myself in the kitchen if he hadn't inspired me to want more. I hope you enjoy this easy listening tune :-)

The song is now available as a single on all well-known streaming services and music portals.

Greetings, Jimmy

Wow! You are an orchestra! This is so expressive it carries a kind of inspiration to travel somewhere I've never been! You're some kind of genius. What song did that orchestra back you up on? I'd like to listen to that too and more as I see you are so prolific with your originals and covers! I'm glad to read you're on streaming services and all that and hope you make a lot of money too with many listeners! I can't have subscriptions that periodically draw from my bank account as every month my $ get so low I'd probably overdraft ha! I have to go to YouTube and give a "Like" as these youTube windows here make it so you can't do that without going on the web and accessing it through YouTube. Too bad you have to do that as maybe you miss support that way. I wish they'd design it so it's easy for listeners here to do that, although this is an amazing site that has helped me and many so much. Thanks for your break from such a tumultuous world now days!
Carpe Diem!

Love it Jimmy! So emotive...pulling on the heart strings of this crazy world. I did kind of get that feel of Stings shape of my heart from it but it is unique in of itself.. really great melody.

Hi folks! This is my original "Road To Berlin" - an instrumental solo guitar ballad that I wrote back in 2019. The tune is dedicated to my good friend Gaugolon, who arranged an orchestra for a song for me back then. My friendship with him means a lot to me and we have done many projects together over the past four years. Maybe I'd still be recording by myself in the kitchen if he hadn't inspired me to want more. I hope you enjoy this easy listening tune :-)
Great song -

Love it Jimmy! So emotive...pulling on the heart strings of this crazy world. I did kind of get that feel of Stings shape of my heart from it but it is unique in of itself.. really great melody.
Thanks for your kind words. That makes me smile my friend!

Hugs, Jimmy

Wow! You are an orchestra! This is so expressive it carries a kind of inspiration to travel somewhere I've never been! You're some kind of genius. What song did that orchestra back you up on? I'd like to listen to that too and more as I see you are so prolific with your originals and covers! I'm glad to read you're on streaming services and all that and hope you make a lot of money too with many listeners! I can't have subscriptions that periodically draw from my bank account as every month my $ get so low I'd probably overdraft ha! I have to go to YouTube and give a "Like" as these youTube windows here make it so you can't do that without going on the web and accessing it through YouTube. Too bad you have to do that as maybe you miss support that way. I wish they'd design it so it's easy for listeners here to do that, although this is an amazing site that has helped me and many so much. Thanks for your break from such a tumultuous world now days!
Carpe Diem!
Dear Winfred!

Your lovely comment touched me very much. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for these kind words. It means a lot to me when people feel something when they listen to my music. And I am very grateful for the great support of my visitors on YouTube, Instagram and Spotify. I never expected that I would be able to reach 12,000 unique listeners on Spotify per month with instrumental guitar music... This is very amazing and it motivates me so much.

I wish you a nice weekend and send you a big hug from Hamburg,

Jimmy

Reactions: TAE
Back