Recording the Other tracks

cliffordian

Interesting problem. I have used Sonar 8.5 P.E. with much success since it came out. But lately and out of nowhere when I record it records the click track along with whatever I am recording. also If I have recorded a guitar or bass track and want to add more tracks it records the prior tracks as well. Anyone had this problem?

Recording click

The only time this happened to me it bleeding through the headphone into a condenser mic and you would hear in the non singing part when I had my head turned sideways to the mic

Duh

Also check your mentro settings there is a option to hear it on record only and on playback also you might just have it turned on Look on the bar by where you set your time signatures
Tim

Also check your mentro settings there is a option to hear it on record only and on playback also you might just have it turned on Look on the bar by where you set your time signatures
Tim
Yeah I checked that right away. It is checked at Record only. Not Playback.
I use a Delta 44 soundcard and when I went to the mixer portion and looked everything was the way it is supposed to be.

You may have your audio card set to "record what you hear", instead of have it set for the output of your track.

Have you tried disabling input monitoring?

Back