Reaper track control panel

BriamJH

Since version 7 from Reaper, I cannot access the track control panel (Options/themes/theme adjustor...) The "theme adjustor" shows as "theme adjustor/color control". When I click this, I get "default 6.0". This has been the case since about the middle of last year. Does anyone know when Cockos will fix this. It is very annoying. {I contacted Cocos on this and did not get a reply !!} Any info would be appreciated. Thanks, Brian

Briam, One thing that I didnt realize until just now was that the options for V5 V6 and V1 themes is in the Linux version. When I looked at the one on my Win 11 machine, it only had V6 theme listed.

... so why not just stick with V6? I'm still using version 5.99. Unless there is a compelling reason to upgrade (some feature that you can't live without or some other improvement), I see no reason to move to the latest version. Just revert the one you like.

Thanks for your fast replies. I now plan to do this. A simple question: will the older V6.83 overwrite the V7 version or will it load separately on my computer. Also, if I have done a little work using V7 will this recording work on V6.83. Many thanks, Brian

I think I have sorted this one out. Please accept my thanks to those who responded to my early comments. Brian

Back