Presonus Studio One perfomance monitor explanation pls

SD88

well idk but the performance monitor shows one thing and the task manager show another? somebody could explain why?

Attachments

• Comparison.jpg
    Comparison.jpg
    488.1 KB · Views: 21
IMO I wouldn't be concerned unless you're getting dropouts. Task manager is correct, appears Studio One is not.

but i think its really weird should I notofied presonus about it?

You could. Will they care? Maybe?

I have theories for why it's occurring, but they all point to the software's programming. So yes it would need to be addressed by them in a future update.

I find those resource meters to be generally useless. I get latency long before maximizing anything out due to system bus latency, bandwidth and interface limitations. So I never hit 100% on anything and experience issues long before, so what is it really providing me other than what I already know?

not sure, sorry. is this Studio One 3? I have 2 - this looks nicer, though i wasn't convinced enough to upgrade when i saw the changes. how is it otherwise?

BTW, Superior Drummer and Recabinet are my mainstays as well. With 5 Recab's (4 guitar and 1 bass), SD, 8 or so compressors, a bunch of EQ's, and then 5 vocal tracks, i'm about where your performance shows.

not big a change just little things to "work" better UI looks way nicer andyes it is third version of the software

Back