The Peaceful Political Roundtable

Tim Scott and Kari Lake have been mentioned.
Indeed. I watched Tim Scott refuse to answer the question "Will you accept the results of the election regardless of the results". To me, that is total sycophant and disqualifying.
Lake has a similar history, but I have not seen her confronted.

Interesting list. Yang was a Dem contender in 2020. Bernie was independent? Tulsi ran too, but I forget for whom.
I was asking about possible Trump VPs though...
Trump's mate - yeah that's a good question. So who do we think he'll pick or who should he pick? Ah there's the rub.

Ramiswamy is making noise. Chris Sununu (my gov) is being coy. Nikki effin' Haley? God I hope not - swamp critter right there. I think Tulsi Gabbard would kill it. Shock and awe. It's what I would do. Or even Bernie. Can you imagine? Take us down a healing road. Pick the leftiest of lefties and fuck 'em all. Christ they'd win in a landslide.

Trump's mate - yeah that's a good question. So who do we think he'll pick or who should he pick? Ah there's the rub.

Ramiswamy is making noise. Chris Sununu (my gov) is being coy. Nikki effin' Haley? God I hope not - swamp critter right there. I think Tulsi Gabbard would kill it. Shock and awe. It's what I would do. Or even Bernie. Can you imagine? Take us down a healing road. Pick the leftiest of lefties and fuck 'em all. Christ they'd win in a landslide.
Bernie HATES Trump

In other words Bernie would refuse
I know what you meant but I wonder. Bernie is getting older but if he thought he had a chance to be a heartbeat away from the presidency don't you think it would be tempting? He is not gonna get there on his own and it would be a killer ticket. Take Biden/Harris without question.

I know what you meant but I wonder. Bernie is getting older but if he thought he had a chance to be a heartbeat away from the presidency don't you think it would be tempting? He is not gonna get there on his own and it would be a killer ticket. Take Biden/Harris without question.
Interesting in theory anyway

I just think they would clash.
Of course you are correct. It sure would be fun though. And seriously if only for a moment - I bet they could get some shit done. The Donald is not a real republican. He is not gonna toe a party line. If he thinks the people will love him for it he's all on board whatever it is. Bernie is smart enough to convince him of the things that will make him loved.

Of course you are correct. It sure would be fun though. And seriously if only for a moment - I bet they could get some shit done. The Donald is not a real republican. He is not gonna toe a party line. If he thinks the people will love him for it he's all on board whatever it is. Bernie is smart enough to convince him of the things that will make him loved.
Like I said, interesting in theory but Trump would never go for Bernie.

Back