The Peaceful Political Roundtable

I don't think so.* I still think he would like to drain the swamp - a quixotic task if ever there was one and one of the few things I like about him - but I don't think he really wants to subdue the common man. He wants Joe and Jane Blow to love him.

*In answer to being authoritarian.

Dogooder said recently something to the effect of both political sides being problematic and I agree with that particular point. I dont think that will ever change,

I tried to take this approach in your Trump on Trial thread an even created to new threads for shit slinging but that didn’t work out so well thanks to nose dud (Dave Matthews) and Budda stankbreath( and alias just haven’t pinned down exactly who yet dw)

I respect you and this thread so I’ll be objective here as I started to be on the other.

Last edited:
Looks to me like Trump is building up some momentum. What can Biden do to swing the tide?
I'll answer my own question. Assuming he is going to go forward as a candidate he needs to get a new, young, smart, aggressive running mate that can gather up some good feelings as a potential successor - or pick RFK jr. - Yes I'm serious.

I'll answer my own question. Assuming he is going to go forward as a candidate he needs to get a new, young, smart, aggressive running mate that can gather up some good feelings as a potential successor - or pick RFK jr. - Yes I'm serious.
I don't think RFK Jr would agree to it personally. And it seems many Dems see him as a conspiracy theorist which could hurt Biden. So Biden may look elsewhere. I think he plans to stay with Harris, no?

Looks to me like Trump is building up some momentum. What can Biden do to swing the tide?
There are two debates now scheduled and what he can do is convince people that he has been and will e the nest man for the job. IF he can Mano y Mano, I’m not locked into Trump. I AM locked into wanting change from current sitch. If he can convince me he can do that, honestly admits and recognize the faults and present a solid and believable plan of how he will rectify them, I’m open to that and ultimately (like every other American Voter), that’s what we want. Both candidates have a fair chance to convince us during the firsts Fante next month.

I don't think so.* I still think he would like to drain the swamp - a quixotic task if ever there was one and one of the few things I like about him - but I don't think he really wants to subdue the common man. He wants Joe and Jane Blow to love him.

*In answer to being authoritarian.
Do you believe that Lara in the RNC and the firing of 60 people or so is the right thing for the RNC?

I tried to take this approach in your Trump on Trial thread an even created to new threads for shit slinging but that didn’t work out so well thanks to nose dud (Dave Matthews) and idea stankbreath.

I respect you and this thread so I’ll be objective here as I started to be on the other.
Could you please grow up...

I don't think RFK Jr would agree to it personally. And it seems many Dems see him as a conspiracy theorist which could hurt Biden. So Biden may look elsewhere. I think he plans to stay with Harris, no?
I'm not a Dem, but I do think he's a conspiracy theorist.

Back