Please Help

MartinCicada

Hello World
I am a beginner of FL studio
currently learning

there's a sound effect I heard from Youtube that i want to learn making it so bad .
Please help me out guys
much appreciated

( 2 step from hell , Star Sky )
i want to learn how to make the drum thing effect on between 0:14-0:15 the transition .
much appreciated !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
God Bless You !

Drums are not a sound effect - the reverb is a pretty standard composition technique - but the drums are also really nice ones, almost certainly from one of the bigger sound libraries. It's not a tom with a standard reverb patch. You might have a bit of a steep learning curve to master here. That percussion track is not a simple one to construct without a fair bit of experience.

Drums are not a sound effect - the reverb is a pretty standard composition technique - but the drums are also really nice ones, almost certainly from one of the bigger sound libraries. It's not a tom with a standard reverb patch. You might have a bit of a steep learning curve to master here. That percussion track is not a simple one to construct without a fair bit of experience.
understand , much appreciated !

Hi there!

First of all, congratulations on your interest in learning music production - it's definitely a rewarding and fun process!

Regarding the sound effect you're interested in, I'm happy to help. The first step is to identify what kind of sound it is. Is it a drum? A synth? A guitar? Once you know that, you can start looking for tutorials or samples that will help you create that sound.

For example, if the sound is a drum, there are lots of tutorials online that can show you how to create different kinds of drums sounds. If it's a synth, there are many synth plugins available with preset sounds that can help you get started.

I hope this helps and good luck with your music production journey!

Back