One of the coolest things I saw in media today

I did come across a random search somehow that showed Islam is increasing globally in popularity as the fasting growing organized religion. Quran also recognizes Jesus Christ as a Messiah which I hadn’t known previously except that he ascended to Heaven by way of Divine Intervention, not death by crucifixion and no resurrection. Strange I didn’t know this until recently. As a Christian, I wonder if this makes me only 50% infidel.
Only 36 virgins for you.

I think the other Islamist countries only tolerate the Christian religion because the US has big guns and lots of them.

Yeah, I can def agree with that. As for polytheism I guess the different denominations of Christianity could be that perception or the extreme Catholicism, Jahova’s Witnesses or Mormons could invoke that perception, but aside from minor variations, Christianity is generally the same unified core belief.

Hit a quick news briefing and I guess there were threats (nyc?) to temples. That’s the kind of shit that’s just wrong and THAT is true anti-Semitism. Protesting against what Israel as a nation is doing in the Gaza Strip is a government thing, not (at least IMO) a Judaism thing even if the leaders executing it see it differently in secret.Now if Rabbis and Jews as a religious collective whole are supporting human atrocities ti Palestinian people, that would be different but is better countered with protests, but that’s not the case, except for maybe a small number of Jewish Israeli radicalists. But you get radicalists in any religion, especially in cults. It’s easier to paint a stance or disagreement with an eager pointing finger and a broad brush I guess.

Where are all of those fucking aliens being hidden whose revelation by the government could unite us as a species lol

Back