curvegxd

Hey everyone ! My name is Teaira ( I go by Tae as well, whatever you’re comfortable with). I am a student in the LA film school and I found you guys because of an assignment we’re working on! I took some time to look through this site and I know this will be very helpful for me once I start producing so thank you guys for being here and providing so much free info lol! My main reasoning for being in music production is so that i can produce and own all of my music as well as help to bring the magic out of other artist as well. My genres are hip hop/r&b and neo-soul. I would love to hear what some of you guys have and get to know you ! And possibly collab in the future 😁

Okay, NOW the LA Film School has started their next semester assignment.

Just know that most people from the school make like one post and never come back.

With that being said, welcome.

Okay, NOW the LA Film School has started their next semester assignment.

Just know that most people from the school make like one post and never come back.

With that being said, welcome.
Lol yes I saw that , I won’t be here everyday but this is definitely a resource I’ll be using once I get started producing. You guys are great

Welcome to join the forum!
I don’t mean to pry but are you a lurker more so than a poster? That’s not a bad thing, it’s just, the only posts you make are welcoming people into the forum, which is very nice of you. I’m just wondering if you have any questions yourself or if you’ll comment in any other way, because you went through the trouble to make an account, so I figured you must be itching to talk in some way other than just welcoming people.

Back