New AI Stem Separation Platform to Create Stems + Recover Lost Projects

canil

Hi everyone, we've been working on something that I thought might interest folks in this group. AudioShake is an AI stem separation platform that launched last year and is now used by all three major label groups, several top publishers, and lots of indies. It won Sony's Demixing Challenge, outperforming all other offerings on the market.

We just released a platform for indie artists and producers so you all can get the same tech: indie.audioshake.ai

For independent music, you can separate vocals, drums, bass, guitar, piano, and other, and create instrumentals as well. You can upload your song and hear samples of your stems first.

I'm one of the creators and happy to answer any questions you might have!

P.S. Here's a fun clip of Green Day using AudioShake to recreate their lost masters to "2000 Light Years Away." https://tinyurl.com/4s5vvefr

How much does your service cost and why do you feel you offer a better service than your free competitors? What sets you apart or makes you better other than your Sony award?

How much does your service cost and why do you feel you offer a better service than your free competitors? What sets you apart or makes you better other than your Sony award?
Well, I'd say the Sony award is relevant because it was the first attempt to measure sound separation services globally, using the same objective measures like SDR score. AudioShake won that contest, beating Facebook, Byte Dance (owners of TikTok), and a lot of other offerings that you may already use today in your work (e.g. most stem separation services run on Spleeter's open source software--a very cool project, but for which an update has not been released in ~ 2years).

So I would say that quality is the big differentiator. We are, as far as I'm aware, the only AI sound separation tech to be consistently used in a professional context--for example, just in the past few months, a Netflix trailer, Oreo commercial, and upcoming Dell computer ad, some documentaries and movies, a bunch of label remixes, etc. Most of the uses aren't publicized, but you can see some of the public ones in the case study section of our main website (audioshake.ai). You can also see a partial list of our clients--from all the three major label groups, most top US publishers, a bunch of indies, music supervisors, production music libraries, etc.

You can also look at the various artist and producers profiles on our Indie site. These are all real customers, and they've given us permission to share samples of their AudioShake stems (with no post production) on our site. indie.audioshake.ai/artists

But the best thing really is just to upload a song and give it a spin (for free). It's $10 for a stem, but the prices go down to a few dollars with a subscription. If you are going to upload, we suggest always starting with lossless audio (on our service or any others) as compressed audio can lead to more artifacts. Thanks for asking!

Back