my new rock stomper: "Headin EastWest"

GONZO-X

Headin’ Eastwest- there is a little eastern intrigue happening in this slow heavy rock tune. It is a hopeful feeling song about taking journeys, long sojourns, to places you’ve never been before, and hoping for the best outcomes. You don’t need to know exactly what direction you are going, only that you are going. Could be east, could be west.

guitar geek stuff: for cabinet impulse responses i used
1.Celestion G12m in 2x12 closed back cab
2. Celestion 2x12 blues cab
3. York Audio Friedman 4x12 w/V30's cab.
4. York Audio Mesa 2x12 V30 LTD (this only cost $1, and is so good)
marshall super lead and vox ac30 amp models in the strymon iridium for all these parts.

i used everything on this pedalboard as well:
2019-pedalboard.jpg

Headin’ Eastwest- there is a little eastern intrigue happening in this slow heavy rock tune. It is a hopeful feeling song about taking journeys, long sojourns, to places you’ve never been before, and hoping for the best outcomes. You don’t need to know exactly what direction you are going, only that you are going. Could be east, could be west.

guitar geek stuff: for cabinet impulse responses i used
1.Celestion G12m in 2x12 closed back cab
2. Celestion 2x12 blues cab
3. York Audio Friedman 4x12 w/V30's cab.
4. York Audio Mesa 2x12 V30 LTD (this only cost $1, and is so good)
marshall super lead and vox ac30 amp models in the strymon iridium for all these parts.

i used everything on this pedalboard as well:
2019-pedalboard.jpg

At this stage I could only dream of coming up with something like that so from that perspective, it's AWESOME. I'm still mucking around with the recording process at the expense of song writing.

At this stage I could only dream of coming up with something like that so from that perspective, it's AWESOME. I'm still mucking around with the recording process at the expense of song writing.
hi Ula!
thanks for listening, glad it's awesome. heheh
you know, dreaming this stuff up, is where it starts.

doing thousands of mixes, til you know how to get it to sound the way you want,
that's another matter.
no time like the present to start!

Again with the really, REALLY tasteful wah solo! This one was really. . encouraging is the only word that comes to mind. It just stands out there and let's you know you need to hang on. And then at the end the last note literally does.
Love the mix as always.
Hey! The rest of the solos are pretty darned awesome as well. I'm just a sucker for a good wah.

Again with the really, REALLY tasteful wah solo! This one was really. . encouraging is the only word that comes to mind. It just stands out there and let's you know you need to hang on. And then at the end the last note literally does.
Love the mix as always.
Hey! The rest of the solos are pretty darned awesome as well. I'm just a sucker for a good wah.
HI BROKEN!
thanks, i appreciate the comments...

i dig wah,
and i'm careful not to overdo it, like you mention.
i'm kinda stuck between the michael schenker and the beck wah ways.

Back