Kick and Snare sample for your arsenal!

Someone should say hitler and end this thing. HITLER.

And why would you say that? Seems someone is trying to be funny. Hitler is not funny. Spam (the meat) is. You seem to have purchased some bad spam. Either way this thread is deleted as soon as I hear your response Chuck. This is not the Cave.

oh man. i missed the party.
im going to toss in a joke anyway to kill the thread:

A man of a stereotyped ethnicity walks into a bar.
When the bartender asks what he'll have, the stereotypical man replies in a manner that is expected of his stereotype.
Depending upon the ethnicity the stereotyped man may or may not pay the bartender.

:cool:

And why would you say that? Seems someone is trying to be funny. Hitler is not funny. Spam (the meat) is. You seem to have purchased some bad spam. Either way this thread is deleted as soon as I hear your response Chuck. This is not the Cave.

It wasn't really intended to be funny. It's stupid old NG speak - a way of exiting or ending a thread - referring to Godwins law. I ran a popular recording NNTP group and web forum for many years. Old habits die hard.

Godwin's law (also known as Godwin's Rule of Nazi Analogies or Godwin's Law of Nazi Analogies[1][2]) is a humorous observation made by Mike Godwin in 1990[2] that has become an Internet adage. It states: "As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches 1."[2][3] In other words, Godwin observed that, given enough time, in any online discussion—regardless of topic or scope—someone inevitably criticizes some point made in the discussion by comparing it to beliefs held by Hitler and the Nazis.

It wasn't really intended to be funny. It's stupid old NG speak - a way of exiting or ending a thread - referring to Godwins law. I ran a popular recording NNTP group and web forum for many years. Old habits die hard.

Godwin's law (also known as Godwin's Rule of Nazi Analogies or Godwin's Law of Nazi Analogies[1][2]) is a humorous observation made by Mike Godwin in 1990[2] that has become an Internet adage. It states: "As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches 1."[2][3] In other words, Godwin observed that, given enough time, in any online discussion—regardless of topic or scope—someone inevitably criticizes some point made in the discussion by comparing it to beliefs held by Hitler and the Nazis.

This is true. It happens in here every day.

Where did the $300 price come from? Anyhow, I signed up with a spam email account.

Still, anytime I have run into guys giving away free samples it never came with a conditional "members" email garbage.

Where did the $300 price come from? Anyhow, I signed up with a spam email account.

Still, anytime I have run into guys giving away free samples it never came with a conditional "members" email garbage.

OK - last post I swear. The bit about paying $300 for the free samples, making $300 over the course of 8 months or weeks was goofing off.

So I got said free samples. They are complete horse shit, what fucking use is a one shot sample for anything.

Not even worth nothing.

I gave away a kick sample, there were at least 15 hits. So it was useful.

One shots= not useful.

And I don't require an email address.

Last edited:
Back