***** Keeping my threads Consolidated ****** Killah Trakz

Killah_Trakz

Who Cares!
Don't want to be a spam head but things are slowly ramping up within my career n alot of you guys go way back with me so its only right I share news.

1st i want you guys to check audio evolution which is a multitrack recorder for android. @audioevolution5

2nd. Working with a new camp #GTPS which you guys can check via youtube who's done work with stonesthrow, boot camp click, skrillex and others.

3rd stay connected with me via twitter @KillahTrakz finally got my facebook artist page via Killah Trakz | Facebook

4th Dropped the EP "I Hate Mixtapes" which is certified gold...... grab your copy via killahtrakz.bandcamp.com or kevwestbeats.com

5th.... Im going to upload music everyweek and behind the scenes video of whom pops up in the stu wether artists or groupies lol.... via Killah Trakz

PEACE n Make 2013 a worth one.

As long as you don't try to sell music here, yer all good man. Sounds like things are going well for you. Good to hear! :)

Jimmy

Trakz Trakz Trakz TRAKZ....good to see you doin it my dude. Make us old heads proud ya dig.

Fiev

Back