IsoAcoustics ISO-L8R200 extra-large monitor stands - $100.00

Chipster

This is a gentle used pair of these stands. Bought them back in May. Great stands, but I no longer need them. Asking $100.00 for them and buyer pays shipping.

Better Sound -- Without Changing Your Monitors!
IsoAcoustics ISO-L8R200 extra-large monitor stands will vastly improve your monitoring accuracy. Get tighter, more extended bass and more solid stereo imaging from your studio monitors, without investing in new monitors. Really? Yes. You see, IsoAcoustics has architected the ISO-L8R200 according to the PIF (Placement, Isolation, Focus) principles of acoustic design. The results are immediately noticeable and dramatic.
Placed on ISO-L8R200 speaker stands, decoupled from supporting surfaces, with minimized reflections from nearby surfaces, and proper focus; your existing monitors will amaze you with accuracy you didn't know they had. Get better monitoring, without replacing your monitors, with IsoAcoustics ISO-L8R200 monitor stands.

If you'd posted this 2 weeks ago, I'd have saved $50. :D
They are pretty darned nice for keeping the speakers where they should be, not vibrating the desktop, and they DO make a big difference to the sharpness of my monitors.
FWIW, I'd endorse these.

If you'd posted this 2 weeks ago, I'd have saved $50. :D
They are pretty darned nice for keeping the speakers where they should be, not vibrating the desktop, and they DO make a big difference to the sharpness of my monitors.

FWIW, I'd endorse these.

Wish I had. I originally posted them on our local CL about three weeks ago. Didn't think about posting them here till my visit this morning and saw the classifieds link.

Back