i dont know if im ready to upgrade...help

otisvires

Ive had MC4 for about 8 months and im starting to get a feel for it.But i dont know if i should upgrade to Sonar 8,when there's still alot that i dont know about with MC4,not to mention it seems that no one on these forums has or knows to much about Music Creator 4.Everyone is firther advanced with Sonar. So if you can help id appreciate your input.Thanks.

If you have the money why not? There's quite a bit of support here and on the Cakewalk forums for Sonar. The learning curve isn't that steep if you take the time to read the manual or Help file....

As a confirmed gear-aholic I say "go for it!". As an informed consumer I say "what are you hoping to gain?"

I have SONAR 6.0 and I love it! I've been using Cakewalk programs since CWMC 1.0. MC is more than anything a stripped down SONAR. I've had my SONAR 6.0 for a long time and I don't plan on upgrading any time soon. Its important to get a programn that has the features you need and can fill those needs for a reasonable period of time. I'd go for the SONAR 8.0 and learn it inside and out and stick with it so it becomes second nature to use. That way you can make music as opposed to playing the program.

Its important to get a programn that has the features you need and can fill those needs for a reasonable period of time. I'd go for the SONAR 8.0 and learn it inside and out and stick with it so it becomes second nature to use. That way you can make music as opposed to playing the program.

I agree totally. There is a learning curve, but with a little perseverance Sonar can be very rewarding!

Back