hi all, i'm gonna ask before i do.

scoobysue3466

hi, i just want to ask, as i am new here, would i be aloud to sell some music software here. is 100% genuine
i do sell it on ebay, but i am just looking for another outlet. and i am i private seller.

If it can be legally transferred I don't imagine it would be a problem. People sell ilok licences all the time.

Something like an older version of Steven Slate Drums isn't transferable as far as I know (I'm pretty positive on that).

Depends on the EULA.

I'm guessing you didn't bother reading the Free Ads Usage Policy I linked to above, so here's the relevant part:

Free Ads Usage Policy

Members of homerecording.com ("HR") may use this forum to advertise audio products for private sale. Dealers are not permitted to use this forum, nor any other forum on HR, to advertise their products or services. You are a dealer if you sell products or services for profit. This includes any type of compensation over and above the actual cost of the product, shipping, handling, and direct expenses of the transaction, such as customs fees, insurance, credit card processing fees, etc. If you are adding any charge to "cover your time", or "recover R&D costs", you are a dealer and are not permitted to use this forum. However, nothing in this provision shall be construed to prohibit members for listing items not originally purchased for resale on which they will realize a profit.

Back