Help with Microphone Recording Issue

masterk3ing

Hi,

Newbie here.

I have just set up my new Microphone + Phantom Power unit and tried to record some audio. (Just talking.)

However, whenever i speak too loud (Loud, but at a level i want.) my PC makes this noise:*

https://youtu.be/4IRljqVHM_k?t=159
(Windows Hardware Remove noise.)*

This causes my audio recording to completely stop. This PC noise also get's played back when i listen to the recording (Of what recorded.) The voice sounds perfect in the recording...until the Windows sound comes in and ends the recording.

-I have tried recording audio Via Sony Vegas Pro 13 and Audacity and the same thing occurs.
-I have also noticed that under 'Recording Devices' the Focusrite disappears and reappears within a second.
-I have also tried plugging it into a different USB 2.0 and the same thing occurs. (Plug into a 3.0 but didn't work at all and it's a completely different issue.)

This is extremely annoying. It means i can't even use it until this is resolved as it is doing it randomly at the start and then whenever i raise my voice.

Please note, i shouldn't have to change any of the sound levels or gain (even though i have tried this and it still does it), people shout/sing into microphones and i want the option for mine to be able to handle this.

Equipment i am using:
-Audio Technica AT-2035 Microphone (XLR version)