problem to get the VST files in cubase 12 and
have found a solution to fix it. I think Steienberg
do not like so much about third party things

Hello everybody.
I wonder if someone else has used to have
problem to get the VST files in cubase 12 and
have found a solution to fix it. I think Steienberg
do not like so much about third party things
I'll assume you are referring to VST plug-ins and or VI's and not VST files? Cubase is one of the few DAW's I have little experience with. That said, a quick check would indicate VST2 and VST3 are the only plug-in formats supported and, if you have a newer version of Cubase it only supports 64-bit architecture. I think Cubase has a reputation of being a very complete DAW solution and I never heard of it being (even remotely) a closed plug-in architecture. Honestly the absolute opposite.

If 32-bit plug-ins are your problem, there are some really good wrappers on the market that can allow 32-bit plug-ins to pop up in 64-bit environments. Blue Cat Audio has a bunch of pretty cool plug-ins that support not only 64-bit to 32-bit (or vice versa) conversions but also allow Pro Tools users to have access to all three, AU, VST-2, and VST-3 formats in their closed plug-in architecture AAX.

If you own 3-party plug-ins that are not the supported VST-2 or VST-3 format, I'd check with the manufacturer and see if you're eligible for a free download or conversion from the format you currently have

Back