have yourself a Merry little Christmas

Sounds good bro...like Bing Crosby good....or Tony Bennett...or Sinatra.....one of those crooners lol.....Merry Christmas!

Good job Jimistone. The original lyrics that Judy Garland sang in Meet Me in St. Louis are much more powerful than the cheery version sung by the crooners.

Nice job jimi. You pull this off very well.
You pretty versatile. Let me know anytime you want to add vocal to a bh jam! :D

Merry Christmas!

Groovy man! Nicely done brutha Jimi!

BTW...............................................

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Excellent-your voice fits the key of the song perfectly, great performance! If i had to nitpick-when the drums come in it almost sounds like a hiss? I can't really hear the snare so much just a sssss kind of sound...Anyway sounds great, reminds me of being at aunt doris' house for christmas when i was kid, hearing Dean Martin and Tony Bennet on her ancient hutch/stereo system!. Nice job!

Excellent-your voice fits the key of the song perfectly, great performance! If i had to nitpick-when the drums come in it almost sounds like a hiss? I can't really hear the snare so much just a sssss kind of sound...Anyway sounds great, reminds me of being at aunt doris' house for christmas when i was kid, hearing Dean Martin and Tony Bennet on her ancient hutch/stereo system!. Nice job!

Thanks stratocaster.
I think the hiss you are talking about is the brushwork on the snare. One brush rakes the surface of the snare head (textured head) while the other brush strikes the snare head.

Back