Happy Little Tree Painting on Sale

I saw a documentary on this guy's work. What a pooh show. From what I remember, his family doesn't even own his paintings, the people who he partnered with and from the story, kind of stole it away from his wife. I don't remember the details, but it seemed like it was not a good scene.

I used to love the way he's go "and maybe a little stream lives here, and a little bush is peaking out over here". He was the most mellow person ever on TV.

My nephew started watching when he was a kid and has become quite an artist. I guess it was a good starting point. He does a lot of sports figure paintings now as well as commercial artwork.

1694740835100.jpeg

The wife is a very good artist but now she has the shakes and can't paint anymore. They haven't been able to pin it down on any one
cause yet.

If I want to just chill a bit - Bob Ross is a brilliant calmer. Quietly spoken and very talented. I even bought the gear in the 90s and gave it a go to discover absolutely no talent with paint whatsoever.

I was into watercolors in the 70's-80's. I started with copying YES album covers. A buddy I jammed with was an artist, he'd sketch the covers for me and I'd paint them in. I gave it up in '82.

If I want to just chill a bit - Bob Ross is a brilliant calmer. Quietly spoken and very talented. I even bought the gear in the 90s and gave it a go to discover absolutely no talent with paint whatsoever.
I have trouble drawing a straight line with a CAD program!

I used to love the way he's go "and maybe a little stream lives here, and a little bush is peaking out over here". He was the most mellow person ever on TV.

My nephew started watching when he was a kid and has become quite an artist. I guess it was a good starting point. He does a lot of sports figure paintings now as well as commercial artwork.

View attachment 133229
One of the auto dealerships I worked at, the name began with a "C". I had been to Chicago to hook up with my cousin for the ride up to Brewer's Stadium for the Dark Side of the Moon concert. While there, I picked up a Cubs hat. When I returned home, I began wearing that hat at work every day. One day the owner breezed by and asked me what the "C" stood for. . . I blurted out the name of his dealership and gave him a big ass grin. He returned the grin and walked on.

The painting doesnt impress me. It is akin to painting by numbers.
What he needs to do is get out of a TV studio, sit in the outdoors, and paint what is actually there.
My pictures can be found on my website.

I don't know, Raymond. Since Ross has been dead since 1995, it might be hard for him to do that. If he paints what he sees, it's going to be a pretty dark painting!

If it hasn't been mentioned, in his earlier life Ross was an Air Force DI - probably didn't seem mellow to his recruits - lol.

Excellent about your nephew.

I saw a documentary on this guy's work. What a pooh show. From what I remember, his family doesn't even own his paintings, the people who he partnered with and from the story, kind of stole it away from his wife. I don't remember the details, but it seemed like it was not a good scene.
Oh, I understand the intrigue behind that documentary on the happy little tree painter. It's always surprising when a story lurks in the background that we don't know about. If you're still hunting for more details, you might consider doing some research online or even reaching out to art enthusiasts or historians who might have insights into the situation.
Speaking of art and home decor, I recently gave my place a makeover with the help of Picture Framing Sydney, and I must say, it turned out great. They've got a wide range of options, and their expertise in framing and decorating can enhance the look and feel of your space. You can find more information on their website at frameshop.com.au.

Back