Hammerjammer-What next?

As a product for someone who has say, had a nasty wrist or elbow injury or something it's pretty cool.

For a fully able bodied guitarist it's more of a cool effect, it does sound quite cool. But it's jus an effect, one you probably wouldn't use that often like an e bow or a talk box.

Pretty cool. I'm sure I could fill a weekend messing with it.

Kinda wary about the pre order before the final product is made yet. I'll pay more for the final version if it works. Maybe...

Those things are not a new invention. I can remember laughing at that thing 30 years ago when it was advertised in a guitar magazine.

That's pretty great if you want everything to sound like the intro to Thunderstruck. Not that there's anything wrong with Thunderstruck.

As a product for someone who has say, had a nasty wrist or elbow injury or something it's pretty cool.

For a fully able bodied guitarist it's more of a cool effect, it does sound quite cool. But it's jus an effect, one you probably wouldn't use that often like an e bow or a talk box.

I use my Ebow and Talkbox on everything. :D

I can see this product being useful for someone with limited right hand (or left hand if you are a lefty) mobility, but for the rest of it why not just learn to play the guitar. I didn't hear anything in this video that can't be done without the Hammerjammer.

https://hammerjammer.tilt.com/hammer-jammer--7

Looks like it actually does require a fair amount of picking hand dexterity to use.

It sounds a lot like "touchstyle" tapped/slapped guitar, especially on an acoustic. I don't know if it opens possibilities that that approach normaly wouldn't allow or not, but...

Back