FWIW: Blue Reactor; CAD VS1

Paj

FWIW:

A few weeks back I missed out on a MF-SDOTD for Blue Reactors at $200 each. I just picked up a pair on sale at B&H Photo for the same price, with expedited shipping (1 day delivery for me). If you like or can put up with the design, not a bad buy.

MF has the CAD VS1 vocal shield on sale for $70 and Sterling intro condenser recording packs (ST50/30) for $50 ($20 less than GC's current sale price).

A number of vendors (GC, MF, B&H) have the Nady SCM960 (think JoeMeek JM37DP) for $60, a real bargain sleeper.

I love the summer sales doldrums.

Enjoy the day!
Paj
8^)

Sorry about that. It's a shame they posted as discontinued---probably could have gotten a price-match at MF, GC, or 8th Street. Just unpacked and tested them. Don't initially see the instability issue with the shock mount (on a good mic stand)---like all the other hardware in the package, a substantial hunk of metal. My voice ain't a critical test but they seem to sound smooth, clean and quiet (noise-free, that is, they pad out on the hot side). I think I'm going to enjoy them.

There's a new one available on Amazon from a 100% rated vendor (but only 2 ratings).

Paj
8^)

Back