Forgotten Melody - Demo

HumanPlanet

*Gen Xer*
A song I made to demonstrate AI vocals that are getting better every day.

Not perfect yet but soon I may not need to hire any more session singers.

Thats a shame.

Last edited:
Wow they sound pretty realistic - with a bunch of Autotune. Now AI needs to do minor pitch wavering and vibrato.

But that was interesting.

Sounds Very convincing and well mixed/mastered. I watched an in depth documentary last night about AI in the medical field. Amazing.
It probably wont take long for AI to write, produce, mix , and master songs with very little Human Planet input. Reality is already getting blurred.
Great song production .. mark

Wow they sound pretty realistic - with a bunch of Autotune. Now AI needs to do minor pitch wavering and vibrato.

But that was interesting.
It does sound heavily autotuned. But pretty amazing considering, even some emotion. :eek:
I agree.

It's not there yet, the model has some problems but with the speed it's improving I think we are months away, not years, from AI producing vocals that are indistinguishable from human vocals.

Sounds pretty cool to me - the doubling is interesting - really gives it a sound.
I think the same.

Sounds Very convincing and well mixed/mastered. I watched an in depth documentary last night about AI in the medical field. Amazing.
I watched a documentary recently about doctors using AI to help with the dosing of drugs for cancer patients that was having a real positive effect on survival rates. Amazing indeed.

It probably wont take long for AI to write, produce, mix , and master songs with very little Human Planet input.
One of my boys is coming over to show me an AI model that is available now that he says does exactly that, a complete song from start to finish. I've tried AI lyric generators before but wasn't impressed by the results. He says what he's going to show me is next level and he thinks I'll be impressed, we'll see.

p.s. I see what you done there... :-)

Reality is already getting blurred.
Great song production .. mark
Ain't that the truth!

One of my boys is coming over to show me an AI model that is available now that he says does exactly that, a complete song from start to finish. I've tried AI lyric generators before but wasn't impressed by the results. He says what he's going to show me is next level and he thinks I'll be impressed, we'll see.

He came, I saw, not conquered yet.

I wasn't unimpressed...

Back