Effects plugin suites with presets? Help!

JonnyBoy12

Hello.
Lifelong instrumentalist but new to recording here and could use some help.. My first post.
Does anyone know of any good VSTs that are like effects plugin suites with presets? Or I'm not sure what to call them.. but..
A good example is like all the presets in Band Lab. You can choose different presets and it adds a host of different
compressors, limiters, reverb, gain etc. etc. depending on the preset, then you can further tweak.

There seem to be so many subtle variations in sound you can get on vocals and guitars etc. I want to learn it all
from scratch eventually, but a VST that adds several different mixing tools with presets would be a great start.
So yeah, basically like Band Lab but VSTS hat would be compatible with a desktop DAW like FL Studio or whatever.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

These are all pretty good and will most likely be on offer around Black Friday if not already.

EDIT: Maybe look at Infinistrip or Mixbox if you're just starting out. Soundtoys Effect Rack for later.

Last edited:
These are all pretty good and will most likely be on offer around Black Friday if not already.

EDIT: Maybe look at Infinistrip or Mixbox if you're just starting out. Soundtoys Effect Rack for later.
Sweet man, thanks! I'll check them out. Do any of them have like default presets? Just because I'm new to this and if I analyze which boxes and settings go into the presets I can kinda reverse engineer it in my mind.

Sweet man, thanks! I'll check them out. Do any of them have like default presets? Just because I'm new to this and if I analyze which boxes and settings go into the presets I can kinda reverse engineer it in my mind.

Both of them have presets. Download the trial of Infinistrip and see how you get on, that's the one I think I'd get first. It'll be on offer soon.

Although I don't use the effect rack much, I really like Sound Toy's plugins and use them fairly often. The effect rack does what you want, it loads all the plugins and then you select presets from the rack menu and it 'programs' the plugins for you.

Welcome to the sickness! Although now is a great time to be doing homerecording, it's also daunting with so many technical variations and software options.

Mixbox is on offer for $29.99 until it isn't depending on when/if you see this.

Not any more but it will be again.

Last edited:
Back