Do you think Kamal Harris would be a good POTUS?

Would Kamala Harris Be A Good Commander-Chief Of The United States?

• Total voters
I’m watching a House Weaponization Committee hearing and Stacey Plaskett (non-voting House from US Virgin Islands. It is like the anti-Trumpers on this site, almost verbatim…Trump did this, Trump did that, Trump is horrible, blah b-blah b-blah blah

There is a very probable chance she will be in Office before Biden’s term ends and you would be a fool to think that is not a real likelihood
I remember hearing this a lot on HR in 2020.
It didn't happen.
Maybe PrimeTime isn't the best place to come for political insight ....but it sure can be entertaining sometimes.

I don’t see how she couldn’t be considering Biden’s mental state right now. Likely most, if not all, of us here can agree his mental state is not healthy.

Amen to that but there are good points and discussion between fodder.

But I believe (IMHO) that Kamala Harris would be the absolute worst thing for the United States as President. I really do.

Wtf? I was enjoying an Aussie channel that has a Lefties Losing It series and came across…..um I’m still not sure. Is ‘Pearl/pearl’s’ a real non-now thing? And WTF is a non-neo? Is that like a non-binary? Lol, I am soooo out of touch I guess.

But back on topic I watched a few minutes of Kamala Harris speaking at the Air Force Academy Commencement. Lots of crickets at her scripted jokes and she was soooooo out of her element (I guess there are some inside jokes cadets should get but don’t laugh because she doesn’t know what the bell she’s saying). It’s only a few minutes and worth a watch. It made me fidget uncomfortably because it was so awkwardly weird, similar to reading man’s lick’s posts about little girl panties in the trial thread. Well, maybe not that weird, but it’s awkward

But back on topic I watched a few minutes of Kamala Harris speaking at the Air Force Academy Commencement. Lots of crickets at her scripted jokes and she was soooooo out of her element (I guess there are some inside jokes cadets should get but don’t laugh because she doesn’t know what the bell she’s saying). It’s only a few minutes and worth a watch. It made me fidget uncomfortably because it was so awkwardly weird, similar to reading man’s lick’s posts about little girl panties in the trial thread. Well, maybe not that weird, but it’s awkward

Well that wasn’t as bad as I expected. Little cringe when she was talking about the constitution (like she believed a word of what she was saying) But overall it was one of the most coherent talks I’d seen from her. Maybe she’s practicing for taking over for Joe

Wtf? I was enjoying an Aussie channel that has a Lefties Losing It series and came across…..um I’m still not sure. Is ‘Pearl/pearl’s’ a real non-now thing? And WTF is a non-neo? Is that like a non-binary? Lol, I am soooo out of touch I guess.
Yeah, you're clearly one of those "fratty, out of touch" people Alissa Heinerscheid was talking about as she led Budweiser to unprecedented sales numbers with her keen, hip 'n happenin insight. *cough*

:ROFLMAO:

There is a very probable chance she will be in Office before Biden’s term ends and you would be a fool to think that is not a real likelihood. So how will Kamala donas acting Commander in Chief. Come in now, don’t be shy. Share your opinions on her in that acting position. I really want to hear them. I may even take due off of ignore status to read his blathering idiocy on this one
She would cluelessly push Europe to bring Ukraine into NATO and ignite World War 3, which would culminate in all-out nuclear war.
In between giggling like a teenager who smoked their first joint

She would cluelessly push Europe to bring Ukraine into NATO and ignite World War 3, which would culminate in all-out nuclear war.
In between giggling like a teenager who smoked their first joint
She’s already said that in public record, that ‘Ukraine will join NATO’. Trump will be POTUS. If he wasn’t, she is who would be. Said it before: That is a really scary thought.

Well that wasn’t as bad as I expected. Little cringe when she was talking about the constitution (like she believed a word of what she was saying) But overall it was one of the most coherent talks I’d seen from her. Maybe she’s practicing for taking over for Joe
It’s insincere and scripted to be like she’s ‘one of the gang’ and can relate to them. It’s forced and made me cringe. By audience reaction it affected the graduates the same awkward way. At least her cackling was kept to a minimum. Her cackling makes my skin crawl.

Reactions: RFR
A little more than 5 months to go and it’ll all be behind us. Wonder if she’ll run for congress then or start some leftist educational rights movement.

Back