Cheaper Versions of Logic Pro?

warntheduke

I need to purchase Logic Pro for a project (has just a couple features garagaband doesn't). Upon googling, I found versions that were well under $100. I don't wanna screw up and get some weird non-working version. Are they all the same?

(forgive me if this violates any rules on advertising, I'm really not. but this is one of the links I found: https://cheapthe.com/products/logic-pro-x-2022-software)

Thanks everyone.

Different levels of features, like Cubase that I use. There is a comparison chart on their site that lists the features you get/don't get on each different version of the product.

I'd be concerned about buying any Apple software from anywhere but the Apple site. That way it's tied to your Apple ID and with Logic you get, at least so far, free upgrades forever, or until your Mac OS no longer supports the latest version. That's easily worth $100 more.

What features does GarageBand not have that you need? Many are buried, or you can get a 3rd party plugin. Of course, if you're being given a Logic project to work with, you need Logic.

Back