Anyone know good drum software that is compatible with Reaper?

presto5

I`,m using Roland V drums and I want to record MIDI and replace the sounds with like addictive drums ..or EZ drummer>>these compatible?

If is a VSTi, then is should work with Reaper. Didn't you ask this already?

kinda..I was asking about Drumcore, its a vSTi and the writers of that program replied to my email n said Drumcore wont be compatible with Reaper til the next version...thanks tho

The only reason why I'm sort of inclined to recommend Addictive Drums over anything else in the case is that it maps and works with all Roland kits (the 1.5 update).

Literally you just set it and play, it's mindless.

EZ drummer requires some re mapping of the ride cymbal.

In my world there really only are six of them:

Superior Drummer
Addictive Drums
Ocean Way Drums
Steven Slate Drums
Mixosaurus
FXPansions BFD

I use SD on most of my tracks. Addictive usually takes care of the rest. That said, Steven Slate 4 is out now and sounds awesome. Ocean Way Drums are not cheap
but the also sound a million. Mixosaurus is a different beast since it only ccmes preinstalled on a large HD of more than 120 GB and consists of ONE kit. But the sound
is unparallelled. BFD I never quite really took to, but they are also to be up there.

When it comes to EZ Drummer it's the little brother of my fellow swedes Toontrack's Superior Drummer. Popular because of it's price vs sound and ease of use.
Some othere horses to bet on would be Abbey Road Drums and/or Studio Drummer by Native Instruments. Heard they were quite CPU-hungry though.

Back