Adobe Audition CS5 curser does not move/scroll during recording or playback, NI KA6

singingstrings

When using Adobe Audition CS5.5 with my Native Instruments Komplete Audio 6 USB box, the curser in Audition does not move at all during recording or playback. It is recording the audio fine as I can see the waveform apearing as it records. During playback it is playing, as the sound comes correctly from my speakers, but the curser does not move/scroll with the playback. I believe this problem is perhaps a conflict between Audition and the drivers for my NI interface. Scrolling of the curser works fine when I'm using my motherboards onboard sound device. It's only a problem when using the NI Komplete Audio 6 interface. I've updated the NI interface drivers to the latest available.

Scrolling/moving of the curser works perfect in Audition 3 and other DAWs like Reaper, Audacity, and Cubase, even when using the ASIO drivers with my Komplete Audio 6 interface. Scrolling is only a problem with version CS5 4.0.

Has anyone else had this problem? If anyone knows how to fix this issue please reply!

Specs:
High end Gigabyte Mobo
AMD 1075 T X6 Processor
4GB RAM
Windows 7 Ultimate x64
Adobe Audition CS5 4.0
NI Komplete Audio 6 USB interface

I have the same problem

Hello I have exactly the same problem. Have you found a solution yet?

Back