You need to turn your clock ahead Saturday night

ido1957

9K Gold Member
How will you ever make up for that lost hour of your life???? You'll never get it back.

You need to turn your clock back Saturday night

October 31st, 2015.

You can't plan these things too far in advance.

No need to thank me.

You need to turn your clock inside out Saturday night

Give it a shake to get the dust mites out of the time-space continuum.

Clone threads.

It's the same thing I told my son when he was in middle school making middle school jokes, "Mildly funny the first time, annoying the second time". This is not a Cave tradition I'm happy to see brought to Prime Time.

The Government says they'll give our hour back to us on November 1st, but in the meantime they get to collect nearly eight months of interest on it. ;)

Threads merged.

Please try to keep it organized fellas. No need for three posts about the same thing.

Wait, what time is it now?

Ahh yes....the yearly ritual for screwing up everyone's sleep and making them believe that they are getting an extra hour of daylight in the bargain. :laughings:

I mean...WTF does that extra daylight come from???
Do they have it somewhere in a closet....or was it in a vault waiting to be spent, like some spare change from your kid's piggy bank?

It's all a lie...don't believe them....the daylight was/is already there...even if you don't set the clock forward!!!
The government is just screwing with our heads.
It's another conspiracy to control our minds.

One thing I wanna know....HTF do Arizona and Hawaii (and many countries) get to NOT change their clocks?
Don't they have that extra hour of daylight stashed away for a rainy day...or do they know something the rest of us don't?
Are they the smart ones and we are all just sheep?

Think about it..................................................:eek:

Travel to the future is never more of a nuisance than it is on daylight savings time.

Im starting a time travel club if youre interested...the first meeting is last Thursday at 8pm

Cool. After the meeting I'm going to catch up on about a week's worth of sleep and awake this morning feeling much more refreshed than I did today.

Travel to the future is never more of a nuisance than it is on daylight savings time.

Fun fact-- it isn't "daylight savings time," it's "daylight saving time"! So the next time someone asks, "How many esses are in 'daylight savings time'?" the correct answer is "One."

Okay, I lied-- it's actually a boring fact.

I think they should pass legislation outlawing daylight savings time, but cover it up from the media or c-span so literally nobody knows about it, and then send out a bunch of black combat helicopters with machine guns and hellfire missiles to enforce it: That would be good for the economy.

Back