You know what HR should do?

Let it go! :)

All things must pass......but if you can resuscitate a dead lizard there's a chance the Dragon Cave can be raised from the embers...Obla di obla da if it can't be .......but if it can be I'm willing to help give a few more years of life

I too agree that a collection of the "Best of The Cave" threads would be awesome!

The "Father Time" threads, "Jamfest" Threads (several which contained great fotos & live recorded performances,"Sonusman" vs the recording universe battle threads and a host of other great memorable threads from '99 to early/mid 2000's!

Awww mannnn, the "CAVE" was the "place" to be @ HR wayyyy back

Yeah QQ the new regime, prodded profusely on by a few newer "high influencers" (big mouth bullies) chose to kill the forum that put HR.com on the map in the first place. I get it that the mods are volunteers and the Cave had become a "high maintenance" forum.

No doubt it had gotten pretty bad and something had to change. IMO it definitely should not have been closed and it wasn't the rules that needed to change. The people that were allowed to continue to bully and bad mouth and fill the threads with a ton of negativity and downerism needed to go. And ironically the ones who were the biggest problem (and later loudest advocates of killing the cave) in the end have been banned from Prime Time.....go figure. And low and behold with them gone PT is a lot cooler place, albeit "way over restricted" in allowable topic content.

It sucks that a few miserable asshats purposely and willfully succeeded in ruining a historically very cool watering hole on "the internets" for the rest of us....but life goes on and I'm still waiting to see what the powers that be have to say about letting us have the files to host the Cave elsewhere.

The roast thread was great, mostly because it was about me. THere's no way in hell they'd ever let that wonderful piece of filth back on here.

Back