World Series?

I don't know why, but for some reason I hate the Cubs and I want them to lose. Maybe it's because their fans are on facebook saying they are entitled to changing the announcers.

---------- Update ----------

I don't know why, but for some reason I hate the Cubs and I want them to lose. Maybe it's because their fans are on facebook saying they are entitled to changing the announcers.

BTW if this had been last year I would have pulled for them simply because that's what the movie back to the future predicted.

---------- Update ----------

BTW if this had been last year I would have pulled for them simply because that's what the movie back to the future predicted.

:laughings:

Cleveland is tough. Gonna be hard to beat. ..

lol I dont hate Joe Buck but he is a Kershaw fanboi who just cant get off his dick. He keeps talking about him, but its over, hes not playing anymore, so he should let it go already.

lol I dont hate Joe Buck but he is a Kershaw fanboi who just cant get off his dick. He keeps talking about him, but its over, hes not playing anymore, so he should let it go already.

I'm not certain, but it seems unlikely that Kershaw or Joe Buck will have any affect on the outcome of this series. :laughings:

I'm not certain, but it seems unlikely that Kershaw or Joe Buck will have any affect on the outcome of this series. :laughings:

I concur. I hope the boys went out last night, did a line or two and got their penors sucked on and come tonight with clear heads though lol.

The Cubs need to win, just to get it out of their system. Then they'll be good to go for another century. If they pull this off, mayhem and chaos will break out in this town.

Back