Where do you live? What's it like?

lol

Ill be seeing you in Katy this xmas...this time no car and we'll get drunk and get homemade tattoos

Spokane, WA.

I've traveled a lot. This is the best place so far. It's got everything any town has but if you drive 15 minutes in any direction you're nowhere. No natural disasters, nice season changes, cheap, legal pot. What's not to like?

Spokane, WA.

I've traveled a lot. This is the best place so far. It's got everything any town has but if you drive 15 minutes in any direction you're nowhere. No natural disasters, nice season changes, cheap, legal pot. What's not to like?

There ya go! You're in the NW corner of the area I was trying to describe. Maybe should have used the term Inland Northwest like the do in Spoke Angeles.

There ya go! You're in the NW corner of the area I was trying to describe. Maybe should have used the term Inland Northwest like the do in Spoke Angeles.

It's the Inland Empire in L.A. I lived there most of my life. That's the eastern valley of San Bernadino and Riverside counties. I used to live in Chino, Bellflower, Lakewood, and Cypress.

You couldn't pay me to live down there now.

Here it's the Inland Northwest...and they also call it Inland Empire.

the hacienda. Today my buddy is coming over to help sheetrock the basement. Got all the wiring done, new circuits, etc, all insulated etc, almost ready for the studio equipment.

I didn't realize these pictures were that big till I uploaded them!

Attachments

• DSCF0002.JPG
    DSCF0002.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 117
  • DSCF0003.JPG
    DSCF0003.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 119
  • DSCF0004.JPG
    DSCF0004.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 117
  • DSCF0005.JPG
    DSCF0005.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 115
It's the Inland Empire in L.A. I lived there most of my life. That's the eastern valley of San Bernadino and Riverside counties. I used to live in Chino, Bellflower, Lakewood, and Cypress.

You couldn't pay me to live down there now.

Here it's the Inland Northwest...and they also call it Inland Empire.

Yes, Inland Empire/Spoke Angeles (as opposed to Las)...all the same joke. Except over time, many of the locals have accepted these as non-joke. My brother lives on the south hills way out S. Division...

Yes, Inland Empire/Spoke Angeles (as opposed to Las)...all the same joke. Except over time, many of the locals have accepted these as non-joke. My brother lives on the south hills way out S. Division...

That where my son and a few friends of mine live. I live about two miles shy of Tum Tum really...out in the forest.

I don't anymore, but I used to live near Palouse Falls where this was taken...
11137145_10152697183216875_4793620985935198780_n.jpg

This is where I live and this is what it's like: Girl wets herself on live TV after warning interviewer "I got to pee." - Mirror Online

I actually peripherally know of this girl because she shops at one of my parents' stores. She's like 10 or 12 years old.
The original video had 2 million views on Facebook before the guy deleted it after people started harassing him about it. Too late. The story's gone viral and she's been pulled out of school because of bullying - craziness!

Back