Whats the story with your username?

arcadeko

Illuminatius Overlordious
I see a lot of interesting user names on this forum, some of them are pretty straight forward - but I want to know - why did you pick your username? what does it mean?

I picked mine because I didn't have a band name yet and I had just made a website for the arcade games I had been building.... so Arcade KO is what I picked for a username. :rolleyes:

I think mine might seem like it was planned. Though it was picked for me once by some site's suggestion. My nickname(Jimmy), last initial(S), and year i wad borned up(69).

I see a lot of interesting user names on this forum, some of them are pretty straight forward - but I want to know - why did you pick your username? what does it mean?

I picked mine because I didn't have a band name yet and I had just made a website for the arcade games I had been building.... so Arcade KO is what I picked for a username. :rolleyes:

Lol. That sucks. All this time I just called you Arka-Dekko in my head. Now it's ruined.

why did you pick your username? what does it mean?

I think I just wanted something to do with guitar, but I didn't want something gay like "guitarplayer4327" or something so I went with the slightly less-gayer "guitaristic"! :D

Mine is my real name, because when I joined ten years ago, I didn't know any better.

*insert creepy stalker laugh here*

All this time I just called you Arka-Dekko in my head. Now it's ruined.

I did too! Then I saw his website and was like "Ohhhhh." But I still say in my head the original way!

well I usually say it as all one word like Arcade-Deco - I like Arca Dekko better though LOL - I think I will start pronouncing it like that... Hell that would work for a band name

I was going to ask this question soon so here may be a good place, if not, I'll start a new thread.

People go through the task of having a user name that isn't their real name for what ever reason and through correspondence you find out their real name.

Is it proper then to call them by their real name or the alias user name they have chosen?

Back to Arca :-)D) Dekko's question ..... MoreSound is the name of my live sound company and I think enough people call me Henry to figure out my real birth name :p.

Hey, Greg...

Aw, shucks, couldn't help myself!

"StevieB" is my first name plus last-name initial. Used it as a stage name sometimes, but not so much anymore, after some stupid rapper and a chain of pizza buffets stole it from me!:mad:

Back