Whats the story with your username?

Isn't Captain Trips what the plague was called in The Stand?

Yup
Originally Posted by Wikipedia
"Captain Trips" refers to both the title of the first third of The Stand and of a slang term used within the novel for a viral biological weapon that obliterates a significant portion of the world's human population.

It was also Jerry Garcia's nickname early on, way before The Stand.
That's what I was thinking of. Captain Trips and Commander Flash.

OK- for the nth time, my username was chosen to allude to my advanced degree in Procrastinology earned at the University of Cabo San Lucas.

I am suprstar cuz my friends all started screaming it while I was on stage once like 15 years ago playing old skool metallica guitars solos, I could nail em note for note. It has stuck ever since. If they call my house they even ask who ever answers for 'Sup' (soup) or 'Super' I dropped the 'e' cuz every variant of 'superstar' on gmail and yahoo mail was used when I tried to register. Even with 'suprstar' I still have to add numbers to get an account anywhere big.

I am suprstar cuz my friends all started screaming it while I was on stage once like 15 years ago playing old skool metallica guitars solos, I could nail em note for note. It has stuck ever since. If they call my house they even ask who ever answers for 'Sup' (soup) or 'Super' I dropped the 'e' cuz every variant of 'superstar' on gmail and yahoo mail was used when I tried to register. Even with 'suprstar' I still have to add numbers to get an account anywhere big.

That's what I call you in my head--Sup (soup). It fits. You're a superstar.

HA wasn't sure if you were in the US and we were being invaded by Swed ladies! ;)

You should put your location in your info box.

Back