What would be cool would be if

notCardio

I walk the line
there was a way to do posts with video.

What I mean is, if we could replace the typed post with a video post.

I know, bandwidth and storage and all that.

It just seems to me that a lot of the crap that gets started really is a simple misunderstanding of the tone of what someone is saying. They read it with a misconception in mind, feel like they're being attacked, belittled, or just dismissed, so they retaliate in kind. and there you go, we're off to the races, and you have your next round of flame wars.

The difference about the JF experience is, IMO, not just that people won't say certain things if they don't have anonymity, or that they won't say something to someone to their face (although both are factors), but when you actually see the person talking to you, you get non-verbal cues as to intent.

Yeah, I know. Overanalytical cumbaya-ness. That's me. Oh, well. I still think putting forth a little effort beats just intentionally being a dick. I mean, I've been a dick plenty of times, but not intentionally.

Of course, then my threads would probably just get 126 video clips of guys channeling Dan Akroyd - 'Bruce, you ignorant slut!'

That's a cool idea...probably a reality of BBS of the future real time BS sessions...

Periscope maybe?

I'm seeing a lot of people coming in with their pajamas on. It's quite humorous on cold February days to see them wearing two sets...

I'm seeing a lot of people coming in with their pajamas on. It's quite humorous on cold February days to see them wearing two sets...

It's a really strange phenomenon and at least here in Cali not limited to Walmart. Gotta wonder who was the first person that decided it was cool to go to the store in PJ's...then others saw it and thought hmmmm why not? and suddenly I'm seeing people...mostly young people cruising around in PJ's...at the mall...the airport..the grocery store...strange how fashion comes about...now those hoop holes in the ears the size of a beer can...holy shit that is stylish....

..mostly young people cruising around in PJ's

I debated putting on pants to go to Taco Bell earlier. I kept my pajama pants on since I stayed in the car. Gas station is about as far as I'd go without jeans. Not a khaki pants guy, only jeans, unless it's a wedding. At home, pajama pants 100% of the time.

Thank you. I guess I never knew, or if I did I certainly didn't remember. I can't think of any other time I've heard of a silent 'y'.

I'm gonna blame it on Canada.

At least I intentionally spelled it that way. Usually, between my inability to see and my inability to type, I'm surprised that anyone can make heads or tails of anything I say. I spend way too much time going back and correcting the underlined stuff. I can spell, I just can't type or see.

I'm gonna blame it on Canada.

Feel free. In 'Merica all of our neighbors are getting shit dumped on them. Used motor oil, bags of raked leaves, random trash too big to be bothered to bring it to the dump... All of it left conveniently on the woods, out of sight, across the property line.

Feel free. In 'Merica all of our neighbors are getting shit dumped on them. Used motor oil, bags of raked leaves, random trash too big to be bothered to bring it to the dump... All of it left conveniently on the woods, out of sight, across the property line.

If they only had something like, oh, let's say, a fence...

Back