What TV show are you awaiting for the next season?

YanKleber

Retired
I am a freak TV show consumer (only movies). This is my list:

Dark Matter
Outlander
Penny Dreadful
The Knick
Game of Thrones
12 Monkeys
Humans
Secrets and Lies
Rectify

What's yours?

I haven't had cable in 4-5 years. I'm very much looking forward to not having cable next season as well. I'm going to go out and go for some hikes, I think. That's the best show there is.

I haven't had cable in 4-5 years. I'm very much looking forward to not having cable next season as well. I'm going to go out and go for some hikes, I think. That's the best show there is.
Well, one thing doesn't replace other. Telling that you won't watch a series because you prefer hiking is the same thing as someone ask you about your favorite color and you answer that you prefer to smell a Cuban cigar. LoL.

:laughings:

Well, one thing doesn't replace other. Telling that you won't watch a series because you prefer hiking is the same thing as someone ask you about your favorite color and you answer that you prefer to smell a Cuban cigar. LoL.

Or how you wipe? That went well for you huh?

Try to keep it PG would be my advice. :)

Better Call Saul, Silicon Valley (premier in one week), True Detective (if they are making a 3rd season).

Game of Thrones....dont really watch much else unless I binge something

Stopped walking Dead this season, and havent really bothered with much else

Well not totally, because both are things people do for leisure.

Or how you wipe? That went well for you huh?
That thread was a joke. The problem is that I always expect that people around know how to joke without to be disrespectful. But there is also an ass. And that guy acted like an ass so he got what he deserved (Yeah, I know to be double rude when it is needed although I don't like it). Now if as a moderator you don't have enough judgement sense to notice what happened there I just can sorry about.

:(

Well not totally, because both are things people do for leisure.

Sure, but as I mentioned before they are not substitutes to each other. You can do both things without any problem. I do like bicycle ride but I also like to watch series. Why is so hard to understand this?

That thread was a joke. The problem is that I always expect that people around know how to joke without to be disrespectful. But there is also an ass. And that guy acted like an ass so he got what he deserved (Yeah, I know to be double rude when it is needed although I don't like it). Now if as a moderator you don't have enough judgement sense to notice what happened there I just can sorry about.

:(

I was just making a comment because I personally thought it was funny. You are still here right?

Chill... :)

Still you already know why it wasn't appropriate for this forum right?

Sure, but as I mentioned before they are not substitutes to each other.

I beg to differ. Almost everything seems like a great substitution for watching TV in my opinion. Throwing my TV out a 10th story window is a great substitution, too.

FYI... Better Call Saul new season premier starts in 7 mins. :)

Looking forward to this season. I have some interesting theories about how the Breaking Bad timeline (and characters) are going to start seeping into the show more profoundly.

FYI... Better Call Saul new season premier starts in 7 mins. :)

I just binge watched Season 2 - only just got to it. I really want to know who put "Don't!" on Mike's windshield but I'm not going to go week by week. I'll wait until it's all done then go again. I guess I'd better stay out of this thread then...

Some mentioned, some not...

Better Call Saul
Fargo
GOT
Veep
Silcon Valley
Curb Your Enthusiasm
The Night Of (2nd season not confirmed)
Bloodline
This Is Us (a little sappy, but decent)
American Crime (new season on now)

Series that are over but very much worth watching:
Rectify
Breaking Bad
The Wire
Sopranos
Terriers (only lasted one season, shame)

I'm probably forgetting a few on both lists.

I would have included House of Cards, but it's gone downhill a bit after season 2.

Back