What the f@&% happened to The Cave?

Doug Quance

2006 Cave Roast Chairman
I know I haven't been in here in years... but someone named Chris Harris posted on a buddy's FB page - at it made me think of our very own Chris Harris... so I thought I'd stick my nose in here...

So The Cave is no longer? Did this bbs get sold or something?? Geez... I guess I need to come up for air every now and then...

Welcome back.

The cave is gone. Maybe 2 years ago. We are staying more focused on the home recording aspect of home recording. We have an off-topic are called Prime Time, but it is not the cave and is moderated.

Chris pops in once in a while. He lives up the road from me and I follow his talented daughter on facebook. Her first commercially released CD is coming out soon. :thumbs up:

Welcome back.

The cave is gone. Maybe 2 years ago. We are staying more focused on the home recording aspect of home recording. We have an off-topic are called Prime Time, but it is not the cave and is moderated.

Chris pops in once in a while. He lives up the road from me and I follow his talented daughter on facebook. Her first commercially released CD is coming out soon. :thumbs up:

Yes his daughter has some talent... so does Chris. From time to time I think of his song Juliet that we all collaborated on...

Sorry about The Cave and the moderation. :-(

It had turned into a place that wasn't fun anymore. Unmoderated trolls were in control. Nothing like the was it was in the early days.

Back