What is it with Cats and Cars?

Don't you ever sleep? You seem to be on here at any hour of the day!

During the week I usually go to bed kind of early and get up super early. Then I slam some coffee and go for a run or hit the gym, but this morning it feels like I need to wait for my morning shit first. After that it's anything goes till friday afternoon when real life band shit starts happening throughout the weekend.

I've got a pair of wiener dogs that will fuck up a cat.
That may be true for some cats, but I've got a cat I bet you $50 those dogs wouldn't hurt...I don't know his exact weight, but I hopped on the scale with/without him, & it added almost 25 lbs...Big 'ol yellow tomcat, about the biggest cat I've saw in person, & I swear he's bi-polar because he'll be just a lazy old tomcat one second, then turn all-out violent as fuck the next...

That may be true for some cats, but I've got a cat I bet you $50 those dogs wouldn't hurt...I don't know his exact weight, but I hopped on the scale with/without him, & it added almost 25 lbs...Big 'ol yellow tomcat, about the biggest cat I've saw in person, & I swear he's bi-polar because he'll be just a lazy old tomcat one second, then turn all-out violent as fuck the next...

I'll take that bet. One of my wieners is an old lazy sloth, the other one is a freak that hates all other living creatures. It catches squirrels. I know squirrels aren't big, but they're fast as shit. How my goofy wiener dogs catch squirrels is beyond my comprehension. Wiener dogs are funny and stumpy and struggle to do most normal dog activities, but these things have kill-other-animals in their DNA. It's unlikely that either of my dogs could catch a cat, but if they do, I'm pretty confident they will kill it.

I'll take that bet. One of my wieners is an old lazy sloth, the other one is a freak that hates all other living creatures. It catches squirrels. I know squirrels aren't big, but they're fast as shit. How my goofy wiener dogs catch squirrels is beyond my comprehension. Wiener dogs are funny and stumpy and struggle to do most normal dog activities, but these things have kill-other-animals in their DNA. It's unlikely that either of my dogs could catch a cat, but if they do, I'm pretty confident they will kill it.
Fair enough, I would have to say both of your dogs together might fuck-up "Who" (yes, that's his name"Who" or "Hoopie" is all he'll respond to...:laughings:), but one on one, I dunno man, he's big, strong, pretty fast, & really aggressive...Monday or Tuesday this week I saw him whip the living shit out of a fair-sized dog, & I think he could've killed it...I yelled at him to make him stop...he seems to listen/mind me when he hears the tone in my voice change...

Fair enough, I would have to say both of your dogs together might fuck-up "Who" (yes, that's his name"Who" or "Hoopie" is all he'll respond to...:laughings:), but one on one, I dunno man, he's big, strong, pretty fast, & really aggressive...Monday or Tuesday this week I saw him whip the living shit out of a fair-sized dog, & I think he could've killed it...I yelled at him to make him stop...he seems to listen/mind me when he hears the tone in my voice change...

I used to have a cat like that. His name was "little bit" because he was so scrawny when he was a kitten. Then he grew up and I swear this cat was like part tiger or something. He was fucking huge, solid muscle. 22 pounds. I lived in an apartment back then and I'd let him out at night to fight and fuck - and that's all he did. Every stray cat in that complex was knocked up or fucked up. Then one day he'd just had enough and JUMPED THROUGH A GLASS WINDOW to escape and I never saw him again.

Shit like that is why I like cats so much dude, but they can be pests when you're trying to do something & they get in the way, but I'd much rather have a cat than a dog...I don't dislike dogs or anything like that, but I just like cats a lot better....

Here ya go man, here he is in all his glory:

He doesn't look all that big in these pics, but he's a whopper....I actually fought my ex over him after I got settled in my new place...He likes the bachelor pad....:laughings:

We used to have a cat we named "Freebase" because 1) he was white and 2) He would sleep 23 3/4 hours a day and then run screaming through the house, up the walls, down the drapes, through every room in the house in a completely random pattern ending at where he'd started and repeat. Wouldn't even move for the vacuum unless you picked him up and put him back down.
Currently three cats, two dogs. Much prefer the cats. If we go anywhere the dogs have to go, be cared for or be kenneled. As long as we leave enough food and water, we can leave the cats for weeks. Besides, it's a lot cuter when a 20# cat jumps in your lap rather than a 60# husky.

Miner... lets get this straight.. You live in a batchelor pad and have leopard print pillows.

Come on, Dude! This is a sin that carn't go unpunished! LOL. Who'd you think you are? Hugh Hefner?

Back in the day, I saw a buddy of mine put 1/2 hit of purple barrel in his cat's water bowl...Needless to say, things got pretty wild that night. My buddy also happened to be the local pot/drug dealer, & was leaning in the window of another buddy's car (selling drugs obviously) a few days later. The acid obviously fried it's brain as it'd walk around sideways & all fuzzed up all the time, climb curtains, even attack people (it did that for 2-3 days, 24/7)... When he pulled out, he killed the cat because it had laid down under one of his tires....I still believe that cat committed suicide...:eek:

Miner... lets get this straight.. You live in a batchelor pad and have leopard print pillows.

Come on, Dude! This is a sin that carn't go unpunished! LOL. Who'd you think you are? Hugh Hefner?
Well dude, even though I live in a bachelor pad, I'm not married anymore, I have a girlfriend that stays here about 1/2 the time, & she brought those over, along with some other shit... First place I had out on my own that was mine, I didn't have curtains or blinds, so I spray painted the windows black...:D
Everything's pretty cool with her right now, but if I even get a hint things are gonna go the way they did the last go-round, I'll kick her to the curb faster than Greg's weenie dogs can catch a squirrel...:).

The good thing about where miner lives is you can break up with your girlfriend but still be brother and sister! :D

Working for WalMart I get asked all the time about the policy concerning hiring close relatives...It's an Arkansas corporation--they would still only have one employee...

The good thing about where miner lives is you can break up with your girlfriend but still be brother and sister! :D
Yep, there are some great things about living here, like going to the funeral home & picking out a set of dentures so it won't cost an arm & leg...You just have to try a few sets out to find the right fit...

haha, Miner, are you in one of those areas where people have an uncle-dad?
Actually, if I'd stayed married to my 1st wife, that would have been for real. My nephew married one of her daughters, so if I'd stayed with the 1st wife, I really would have been an uncle-dad....

Back