WestFest June 17-19 2016, Sacramento California

Yeah, this will be the last time I ever put anything like this on again. Nobody ever comes.

---------- Update ----------

Have one up toward Warshington and I'll go. I know there's a few of us.

I have an idea, why don't you have one up toward Washington?

Yeah, this will be the last time I ever put anything like this on again. Nobody ever comes.

Well Supe I hope it's ain't as dead as this place is. I posted something four weeks ago and it's still on the fucking first page!!! I can't even get Gerg to neg rep me anymore!!!

Casey,

I think it's great that you are promoting another Westfest! The east coast Jamfests have gone nonexistant. If I could afford the cost of a trip to the west coast I'd attend.

Well Supe I hope it's ain't as dead as this place is. I posted something four weeks ago and it's still on the fucking first page!!! I can't even get Gerg to neg rep me anymore!!!

There will be moderators there to put out your smokes and lecture you if you belch without excusing yourself.

I can't even get Gerg to neg rep me anymore!!!

They don't allow it. It's in the rules! No neg repping for fun anymore. Too many people took it way too seriously. The incessant, desperate need for "likes" in social media culture has turned everyone soft. I know positive or negative rep is meaningless to adults like you and me, but neg rep REALLY hurts people's feelings and doesn't promote a sense of friendly community where everyone is great, everyone is right, and no one ever says anything that's totally fucking stupid..Oh well.

They don't allow it. It's in the rules! No neg repping for fun anymore. Too many people took it way too seriously. The incessant, desperate need for "likes" in social media culture has turned everyone soft. I know positive or negative rep is meaningless to adults like you and me, but neg rep REALLY hurts people's feelings and doesn't promote a sense of friendly community where everyone is great, everyone is right, and no one ever says anything that's totally fucking stupid..Oh well.

I actually thought it was pretty cute but then I'm a commie pinko fag. Maybe I'll get banned for calling myself a commie pinko fag! That would make up for all that neg rep that I used to thrive on!

rats, that's 3 days on Amtrak for me... (10 years since jamfest 6 ! oh my) Since then there has been series show binging, too many episodes to watch, stole our time to make a contribution to society & the Cave...

Back