Well, now I feel better!!!

No. He absolutely is not a self-made millionaire.

Where did you hear that?

Most, not all, Trump supporters aren't interested in that thing called "truth". Trump carries an image they like, and that's all that matters. They'll bend and twist words to their liking. I was under the impression his father helped him massively through his first 2 decades in business dealings.

Shot in the dark, probably the Russians. Yeah, they definitely probably had anything to do with it.

Are you really that upset that I used the word "anything" instead of "something"? Does that negate that Trump is an idiot? I don't think so. You're awfully hurt about this.

He didn't say he believes Russia had nothing to do with the election, whatever "to do with the election" is supposed to mean. He never said it. He said he has asked Putin on multiple occasions, "You can only ask so many times". Although he is not a practiced politician, what Trump said was nuance. It is a tough spot when you're trying to develop a diplomatic relationship to solve some heavy duty international issues. So when pressed, Trump says when Putin denies Russia meddling in the election, Trump believes he means it. He never said he believes Putin is telling the truth. Never said it.

This is a distinction without a difference.

Trump either believes our own American intelligence community and their unanimous conclusion that Russia meddled, or he believes the murderous Russian communist dictator that he can't seem to stop praising.

There is no middle ground here. It is one or the other.

Trump's hemming and hawing over this is bizarre. I can't believe you are defending it.

The election is long since over, it has been a fucking year. Investigations have turned up jack squat.

A high level Trump advisor has already been arrested and plead guilty to making false statements to the FBI (hey remember a few weeks back when you said Hillary Clinton was scum for doing precisely this same thing but it turned out you were utterly wrong? So according to your own posts in the forum lying to the FBI is "jack squat" for a high level Trump advisor but when it was Hillary is was a huge crime - that is your opinion). Popadopolous was lying about his contacts with Russians. Trump described this Popadopolous as "an excellent guy."

Here's a quote from wikipedia. This has been all over the news. How could you have missed this?

After being interviewed by FBI agents, Papadopoulos deactivated his Facebook account, which contained correspondences with Russians, and created a new one.[29] Papadopoulos was arrested at Washington-Dulles International Airport on July 27, 2017, and he has since been cooperating with Special Counsel Robert Mueller in his investigation.[20] On October 5, 2017, Papadopoulos pleaded guilty in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia to making false statements to FBI agents relating to contacts he had with agents of the Russian government while working for the Trump campaign.[30][31] The guilty plea was part of a plea bargain reflecting his cooperation with the Mueller investigation.[20] Papadopoulos's arrest and guilty plea became public on October 30, 2017, when court documents showing the guilty plea were unsealed.[32]

George Papadopoulos - Wikipedia

Right now, even with your main man in the top seat, there is only one person/campaign being investigated. That means, only one campaign/individual had enough suspicious activity to warrant a thorough search. And it's Trump! By the way, not a Clinton supporter. Not really a supporter of any candidate in many years. But this dood is so legitimately nuts/stupid that he deserves extra attention. :)

---------- Update ----------

Here's a quote from wikipedia. This has been all over the news. How could you have missed this?

Never happened. Fake news. FAKE NEWS!

Most, not all, Trump supporters aren't interested in that thing called "truth".

And the libs/Dems who support Clinton are....???

:laughings:

See...this is the part that makes these discussions useless...the utter hypocrisy, which the left is becoming famous for.
Demand truth...but then support a habitual liar during the election.

Right now, even with your main man in the top seat, there is only one person/campaign being investigated. That means, only one campaign/individual had enough suspicious activity to warrant a thorough search. And it's Trump! By the way, not a Clinton supporter.

Muller is a lib/Dem shill.
He shouldn't even be the special prosecutor.

Muller is a lib/Dem shill.
He shouldn't even be the special prosecutor.

Where on Earth are you getting this nonsense? Whomever is giving your your information has an extremely low opinion of your ability to discern truth from fiction.

Robert Mueller was originally appointed by George H.W. Bush, and then again by George W. Bush as head of the FBI for five years, and then Bush extended him for another 5 years, and then Obama extended him for two years.

In his latest position he has been appointed by Rod Rosenstein - who himself is a Trump appointee. So your theory is that a Trump appointee would appoint a Democrat shill to conduct a criminal investigation of Donald Trump. That makes no sense.

^^^All of this information is readily available.

Get over it. The democrats nominated a very very flawed candidate. Your party chose her, the best you had to offer, "most qualified candidate ever", a despicable human being.

I'm not a democrat you idiot. In fact, I was a registered Republican until Trump was nominated. I now have no party affiliation.

In fact, I was a registered Republican until Trump was nominated.

Almost 30 years as a registered Republican that never once voted for a Democratic anything. Both parties nominated the wrong candidate and our country is gullible enough to elect the one with no political experience and a quick tweet finger. I won't be alive long enough to see this shit show get fixed, if it ever does.

Regardless who appointed Muller...look back at his FBI role when the Uranium One deal was going down.
He is now in a "conflict of interest" spot...and there are questions as to what he knew when the Obama Administration (and Clinton) approved the deal.

There was a degree of cover-up to make the deal go through...and he has knowledge about that.

Where on Earth are you getting this nonsense? Whomever is giving your your information has an extremely low opinion of your ability to discern truth from fiction.

Robert Mueller was originally appointed by George H.W. Bush, and then again by George W. Bush as head of the FBI for five years, and then Bush extended him for another 5 years, and then Obama extended him for two years.

In his latest position he has been appointed by Rod Rosenstein - who himself is a Trump appointee. So your theory is that a Trump appointee would appoint a Democrat shill to conduct a criminal investigation of Donald Trump. That makes no sense.

^^^All of this information is readily available.

Fake news claim ends conversation.

---------- Update ----------

Regardless who appointed Muller...look back at his FBI role when the Uranium One deal was going down.

And whatabout Bengazi and the emails? :laughings:

Well that's the thing...libs/Dems never want to talk about the history on their side...but they have no problem wanting to dig deep into history on Rep side.

Like I said...hypocrisy.

Well that's the thing...libs/Dems never want to talk about the history on their side...but they have no problem wanting to dig deep into history on Rep side.

Like I said...hypocrisy.

That's not a thing. Also, we're talking about a sitting president. That's the conversation. Maybe not change the conversation to suit your position?

Like I said...hypocrisy.

And FURTHERMORE, whatabout that one time that the republican guy refused even harder to not talk about a thing that happened before? Huh? Whatabout that? :laughings:

This is so stupid. lol.

If we want to talk about things that happened before we can. Remember that time about a year ago and all the way back to when humans first developed a spoken language where two people or more could talk about a topic, each using points related to the particular conversation to express their position using words to express themselves and still stay on topic? Man I miss those days. :laughings:

I used to have a boss that was never wrong even when he totally was. He would just keep talking about shit that made no sense to cover his mess and would wear you down verbally until you threw your hands in the air and walked away. Yep. Same shit with half the population now. lol.

And the libs/Dems who support Clinton are....???

:laughings:

We aren't talking about them. I'm not a Clinton supporter nor have I ever voted Democratic. What's your point then? I'm talking about this idiot in the White House and his nonsense. You can bring up him or her or this or that all day - but that's not the point.

We aren't talking about them. I'm not a Clinton supporter nor have I ever voted Democratic. What's your point then? I'm talking about this idiot in the White House and his nonsense. You can bring up him or her or this or that all day - but that's not the point.

Another butthurt liberal snowflake needs a safe space I see. :laughings:

There's two people in here that aren't Clinton supporters and have never voted Democratic getting attacked by Trump supporters for mentioning the obvious. lol.

It's pointless. Rational discourse is a thing of the past. You simply can't have a conversation anymore without lines getting drawn.

Last edited:
Back