Well, It's Been a Few Years

Treeline

. . . . Think there'd be any interest for another this summer? Have to track ppl down, but that can be done.

Just sayin

VV4G0879medium.jpg

That must be some reality check...:D...seeing all the faces after talking to them for years on the forum.

At least there are 4-5 young guys in the group to balance things out...otherwise it would look like an AARP picnic. :p

Jeebus. The sweat. The heat. The stifling humidity. The chiggers. The thunderstorm and torrential downpour. The lightning storm. It was great! lol.

Would be nice to have a First Row: ... under that photo so we could put a few more names to faces. I see some I recognize, but MANY I don't.

I know, I know. Come to a JamFest and you'll meet them in person...sure, where and when?

hmmm.... hmmm.... Just waiting for QQ to find this thread. Then, lookout!

Speaking of which, Ghost took this pic of QQ holding court at the 2010 fest - Classic!

VV4G0643small-1.jpg

Last edited:
, ,

Attachments

• jbq.jpg
    jbq.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 74
  • JF.jpg
    JF.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 72
  • JF1.jpg
    JF1.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 76
  • JF2.jpg
    JF2.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 70
Jf 2010

Attachments

• jamfest10trip414.jpg
    jamfest10trip414.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_8849.jpg
    IMG_8849.jpg
    354 KB · Views: 76
  • Charva-Ghost-Getuhgrip-.JPG
    Charva-Ghost-Getuhgrip-.JPG
    644.4 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_8605.jpg
    IMG_8605.jpg
    232 KB · Views: 79
  • jamfest10trip280.jpg
    jamfest10trip280.jpg
    197.1 KB · Views: 76
Would it be too "revealing" if you guys added some names to the people in the pics for those of us who missed the Jamfests from several years ago...?

I know a few faces from other threads where people posted their pics...but the bulk of faces are unknown to me, and I'm sure to a lot of other HR regulars.

Also...where were these held...the ones in the pics?
Looks like pretty wooded out-nowhere surroundings...how did you get electrical and any other basic amenities to the site...
...or is this just someone's back yard up against a wooded area, and we just don't see the house(s) in the pics...?

Would it be too "revealing" if you guys added some names to the people in the pics for those of us who missed the Jamfests from several years ago...?

Also...where were these held...the ones in the pics?

It's crude and I don't have time at the moment to finish it but it's a start. I think it's accurate. This one JF was in Kentucky at Jay's house.

Attachments

• JF10.jpg
    JF10.jpg
    413.9 KB · Views: 62
So yeah, the Cave was a pain in the ass for a few of the new mods but it seems a little harsh to kill it for that reason. It brought users together to make music so it wasn't all bad.

So yeah, the Cave was a pain in the ass for a few of the new mods but it seems a little harsh to kill it for that reason. It brought users together to make music so it wasn't all bad.

Not the reason for the cave closure. Not even close...

It's crude and I don't have time at the moment to finish it but it's a start. I think it's accurate. This one JF was in Kentucky at Jay's house.

Thanks for some of that info.
Half of those names I've not seen on HR in the last....5 years.

Back