We had a wee boy yesterday

kcearl

I see deaf people
now the sets complete I can retire from sex as well as work

wonder what Ill do with my time

ah yeah...raise 'em :)

Now maybe you will begin to act right. Nothing worse than your kids acting like you when they are older. Trust me on this. :p

when my kids hit 4yrs old they will surpass me, by 6 theyll be embarrassed by my immaturity...by 8 Ill be wearing the diapers, Ill be 56 (the oldest living scotsman)

Congrats, KC!
Lemme know when the grandchildren arrive. If you survive the teens, you'll survive that.

*protip*. Just before they turn 13, take them out back and tell them you love them but, as a teenager, they know too much and have to die.

You'll thank me later.:D

grandchildren??? lol

ive calculated this so I die before I have to pay for university...having children when youre old is so financially rewarding :D

Massive congratulations KC! :D

Our daughter's six weeks old now and I can't currently comprehend how couples would willingly subject themselves to taking on a second one. As great as she is mind...have fun all of youse ;)

Congratulations KC! And to you Rob!

Ours is two and a half now and still doesn't sleep through every night - there's no way we'll have a second at this rate.

Congrats. My son was first, daughter two years later. The first has finished college the second has a year left. Dad will be paying for some time yet.

Back