The Walking Dead

I'm trying to think of the person that meets 2 conditions. 1) on their selection by Negan, nobody would protest. And 2) they would take it like a champ lol.

No protests (assuming all the couples would protest for their other, plus Rick/CORAL): Daryl, Eugene, Aaron, Rosita.

Take it like a mofo champ: Rick, Abraham, Daryl, Sasha, Glenn, and probably Eugene cause he's a robot.

So via cross-product, I've got Daryl or Eugene. Sure Maggie is messed up so maybe she wouldn't protest for Glenn, but I'm pretty sure Negan looked to the person of each side of the beatee, which would eliminate Glenn because he was on the end.

I've been pondering how I feel about Negan, and I think I like the guy, he's got it going on apocalyptic style. A bad ass mother fucker that will fuck you up no matter what. Join or die. So I kinda hope Rick gets to meet Lucile up close and all personal like, but that is not going to happen, so I say Machonne or Abraham.

Michonne would be a big decision, but maybe. I didn't think the romance between her and Rick was a great idea, in terms of the plot line of the series. Maybe it was a setup for her demise. I'm still betting on Daryl though.

I'm thinking it's going to be Eugene, and not Daryl, which is what the show wants you to believe since they know he's a fan favorite. People think it's Daryl because he has a new show, but that show is just a 6-episode mini series about motorcycles coming out this June (also on AMC), so that wouldn't take him off the show. Eugene on the other hand has now come full circle and manned up and also made his big contribution by figuring out how to make bullets and giving Rick that knowledge, so think they'll kill him instead of Daryl since his plot line is essentially wrapped up.

I hope it's not Eugene. The show has zero funny characters otherwise. Besides, I kept hoping there might be a plot twist in store, and we learn he really was a government agent working on a cure for the zombie virus.

And: Fear The Walking Dead is looking dull, dull, dull.

No kidding! The intro was great...propellor kill in the first 5 minutes, and then talking on a boat for close to an hour. Yawn.

I mean, you could make a one hour show about people talking on a boat really interesting if you did it right, or you could do what they did.

Me and my wife started watching the show a couple years ago. I had severe restrictions about it thinking that it was just another boring zombie chase and kill. When I figured out that there was more than that I downloaded all the seasons and then we watched it in a marathon till reach the 5th season (we are following it on TV since then).

My wife is still thrilled by it, but don't know why, I cannot feel surprised or scared no matter what so I am just watching. I suspect that the reason is because the plot of the show is too brutal and the writers already have explored all the terror they could in the past seasons so now there is not too much they can do to affect the audience the same way as before. Perhaps (and I have mentioned in a post in this same thread) the point of cancel the show has passed and they didn't notice it. Of course I am talking from a perspective of the quality of the show, and not from the perspective of profitability since they will keep it on and on while it guarantee big incomes. Oh well...

Anyway, the same boredom feeling kind of happened to me with Falling Skies. I watched the last season in a true agony.

:rolleyes:

Now about of who is the victim that was sacrificed I have no clue. Rick would be my choice to give a big twist in the show. Anyone else won't shock more than any other character that has been killed in the past. We can "sorry" about it for a couple episodes and then he/she will be eventually forgotten. Let's see. We have at least 6 months to speculate about it until they release the first half of the next season on October.

Till there we can relief a bit of this anxiety watching FTWD, ZN and IZ... Haha!

:eatpopcorn:

Back