The Walking Dead

So I dug this thread up to say that I've FINALLY started watching this show...just got finished with Season 1 ep. 5 and so far I am digging it. Trying to catch up in time to be ready for season 3 :)

So I dug this thread up to say that I've FINALLY started watching this show...just got finished with Season 1 ep. 5 and so far I am digging it. Trying to catch up in time to be ready for season 3 :)
it's a shame that you weren't able to enter the contest and dress yourself up as a zombie.

Yup, season 3 is almost here! I saw the first commercial for it (very brief) the other night.

The ending had a big red circle with word "dish" inside it and a red line through it. Looked like AMC was pissed at dish network...

Haha yeah Heatmiser, I've seen that too. I've also seen them run a commercial that basically goes like...."Like Breaking Bad? Like The Walking Dead? Be sure to tune in this season! NOT available on AMC!" It's pretty hilarious :laughings:

Cool. I think you'll find that season 1 is fairly intense throughout, while season 2 kind of fizzles into zombie-lite soap opera territory. It does build nicely however and the end of season 2 is top notch action/suspense.

By all accounts, season 3 promises to be over-the-top, full-on zombie mayhem! Definitely catch up first if you can...

I'm gonna hop over to a friends house ever Sunday to watch it.
Someone mentioned AMC has been shitting all over Dish.
They deserve it. You know they blacked out AMC during the Mad Men finale earlier this year?

I watched the Season 1 finale last night...pretty intense for barely having any zombies in it! The doctor guy was cool. Might start on season 2 tonight!

I watched the Season 1 finale last night...pretty intense for barely having any zombies in it! The doctor guy was cool. Might start on season 2 tonight!

:thumbs up:

Finished Season 2 the other night...it was quite enjoyable. Can't wait for October and Season 3!

I watched the two first episodes but didn't get hooked, even though I generally love zombies. I guess I should give it another shot?

Back