Trump was right

I quail at the idea that whatever retard the retards of the U.S. vote into power calls the shots for the whole globe. It's even worse this time because the latest Bush incumbent is the most special-needs candidate that I've seen in my lifetime.

We are really scraping the bottom of the barrel for this "election". Fortunately for us none of it matters whatsoever.

I thought Lambo was a Cave provocateur? Just goes to show the redeeming power of Prime Time. Assholes smell like rosebuds. I'm so glad the Powers That Be trashed that forum.

Maybe we should invite Donald Trump here. He might undergo a change. We could call him Rosebud.

Assholes smell like rosebuds.

This is not a joke... while I was eating a tuna sandwich I'd made for lunch yesterday, I got a text from a friend who was apparently watching women's tennis on ESPN. It said, "I wonder what a Serena Williams queef smells like." I turned off the volume on my phone, waited a minute or so, then finished lunch.

Something about "assholes smell like rosebuds" brought back the revulsion I felt yesterday during lunch. So thanks for that.

This is not a joke... while I was eating a tuna sandwich I'd made for lunch yesterday, I got a text from a friend who was apparently watching women's tennis on ESPN. It said, "I wonder what a Serena Williams queef smells like." I turned off the volume on my phone, waited a minute or so, then finished lunch.

Something about "assholes smell like rosebuds" brought back the revulsion I felt yesterday during lunch. So thanks for that.

Well, you *will* get people who say shit like that to you, yeah. But the funniest thing about it is that you usually take it for granted. If you keep that sort of company, I mean.

:laughings: :laughings: :laughings:

Well, you *will* get people who say shit like that to you, yeah. But the funniest thing about it is that you usually take it for granted. If you keep that sort of company, I mean.

They are great guys. You should come out drinking with us sometime.

I used to know this girl who had a tattoo of a seashell on her upper thigh. When you put your ear up to the shell you could smell the ocean.

not a joke, true story

It's funny. I know a whole family of illegals (parents and 14 kids). Well the youngest two, by law, are legal.
Anyway, there are four of the younger ones are trying their best to get educated, get good jobs, get citizenship, settle down with families...you know, live the American Dream.
But a lot of them are here for WIC and welfare, living 20 people in a two bedroom trailer. What's funny is the trailer belongs to one of the four, and they basically took complete advantage of their own son/brother to squeeze him out of his own home. He now lives at his place of business...
Social reform for the entire lot would include the few that are doing their best and are actually trying to be good citizens and do love this country.
Where do we go from here?

It's funny. I know a whole family of illegals (parents and 14 kids). Well the youngest two, by law, are legal.
Anyway, there are four of the younger ones are trying their best to get educated, get good jobs, get citizenship, settle down with families...you know, live the American Dream.
But a lot of them are here for WIC and welfare, living 20 people in a two bedroom trailer. What's funny is the trailer belongs to one of the four, and they basically took complete advantage of their own son/brother to squeeze him out of his own home. He now lives at his place of business...
Social reform for the entire lot would include the few that are doing their best and are actually trying to be good citizens and do love this country.
Where do we go from here?

I think you go here:
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/

I wonder if anyone has researched Trump's family tree. Where does the first of his family to emigrate to America come from and when?

The things he's saying about Mexicans are exactly the same things that were said about the Italians, the Irish, the Scots, the Cubans, the Puerto Ricans, etc.

Doesn't the Statue of Liberty say 'give me your tired, your poor'?

With the possible exception of a large number of Indians (from India), people who are relatively well off in their own country don't tend to leave for somewhere else.

they never said that about the Scots

There's a special passage for the Scots tatooed on the ass of the statue of liberty. "Give me your drunks, your gingers, your dress wearing inbred golfers. Just don't send any english"

I didn't read the 4 pages of stuff, if this has been said, please over look it.

There is BS on both sides of this issue. First, the Dems really don't want reform because they are heavily funded by the unions, and that would drive down non-skilled labor wages. Republican business people don't want reform because it would remove a lot of low cost labor, especially these corporate farmers. Plus, these people don't vote, you really thing anyone cares beyond a sound bite. I call BS on both sides.

Another thing that is rarely mentioned, why can't Mexico fix itself? If we can ship jobs to China, I am sure we can ship them to Mexico. But that can't happen. The Mexican Government is as corrupt, inept as any government in the world.

Furthermore, why isn't the middle and upper class Mexicans helping their fellow citizens? Why aren't the people who are crying out about how bad the border crossers are being treated helping do something in their native land? Like, building schools (and send their kids to educate their brethren), helping with education, working to get good people elected to fix the government. Really no one wants to solve the problem, everybody just wants to talk crap.

Help the people in the US would help fix Mexico, and the problem. I bet if the Mexican people, had a choice, there would be no border problems. As the Canadians, they aren't screaming to get to the US.

By the way, you folks in Europe, you guys are having your own problems with Africa knocking on your door. Better learn from the US on how to solve the problem before it is a problem.

P.S. Many people of Spanish heritage, were in the US before most people's family's were here. Don't forget from Texas to California was a part of Mexico once.

There's a special passage for the Scots tatooed on the ass of the statue of liberty. "Give me your drunks, your gingers, your dress wearing inbred golfers. Just don't send any english"

we had to dye our hair with boot polish just get jobs...now I sport a ginger afro...we've came a long way

---------- Update ----------

By the way, you folks in Europe, you guys are having your own problems with Africa knocking on your door. Better learn from the US on how to solve the problem before it is a problem.

they cleverly built a sea between Europe and Africa...the US should learn from Europe and build a sea

we had to dye our hair with boot polish just get jobs...now I sport a ginger afro...we've came a long way

---------- Update ----------

they cleverly built a sea between Europe and Africa...the US should learn from Europe and build a sea

Seems like there are lots of crappy boats they are using. The human smugglers are just pointing the boats north and leaving.

Back