Third Eye Opened...wow!

With respect, it is a good point.

If I tell you I can defy gravity and you ask me to prove it, I think that's completely fair.
If my response is "prove that I can't", then i'm just an idiot.

By that logic all of the Gods exist and anything I say is true.
If there's some kind of research, evidence, or scientific theory that I missed, I apologise.

I did get a giggle at "point to the green for me" *points to yellow* "good girl, well done", so thanks for that. :p

OK Steen I'll accept that you were not trying to be a smart ass...That said, using your analogy of "I can defy gravity" and you stand in front of me and levitate off the ground...now it's in my court to remain skeptical, prove you were using tricks or make an effort to come to understand how you actually overcame gravity.

To call bullshit after seeing the video is understood but both videos presented are compelling if there are no "tricks" being used. I've searched for evidence that this stuff is fake and been proven as such but have not yet found anything pointing to such. I asked JDOD the question because of his strong conviction that it is total shit. If all he is going by is that he saw the video and doesn't believe it, his argument is based on preconceived perceptions that don't provide any valuable information to support his "total shit" stance other than it's something he has not ever seen be done before in his whole life so it must be "total shit". Ya know there are still people that think the earth is flat.

OK Steen I'll accept that you were not trying to be a smart ass...That said, using your analogy of "I can defy gravity" and you stand in front of me and levitate off the ground...now it's in my court to remain skeptical, prove you were using tricks or make an effort to come to understand how you actually overcame gravity.

I don't really agree with that. I still think it's on me, as the levitator, to provide some kind of explanation.
Without that it's reasonable to assume deception and move on. That's just my opinion, all the same.

As I say, if there was any attempt I may have just missed it. I didn't watch start to finish.

It's not the job of the skeptic to prove that something isn't real. You can't really prove a negative. You can, but it's not their responsibility. It's the job of the believer to prove that something unbelievable is real.

Well...I don't know about you guys...but my well developed spider sense tells me this third eye stuff is hokey. ;)

It's not the job of the skeptic to prove that something isn't real. You can't really prove a negative. You can, but it's not their responsibility. It's the job of the believer to prove that something unbelievable is real.

I could prove that these kids are faking it in about 3 seconds. Just give me a baseball :D

Steen,

The school in the video is in ESSEX, UK being as you live in the UK howzabout you ring ol Nicola up and see what ya think or...again being as you are a UK'r maybe there is a little more "local news" on Nicola and her super powers school...

Nicola Farmer Founder of ICU Academy -
Certified EOV Instructor/Teacher

(+44) 1268 490 309
(+44) 7531 264 859

Prove it..... Epistemology...the study of the validity of knowledge and it's origin

I can breath in plain old normal earth air and my lungs extract the oxygen and insert it into my bloodstream.
I look at something and I see the image because light refracts off of the objects, my eyes pick up those refraction's and my mind converts that information into an image of the object I am looking at.
I concentrate real hard and the power of my mind lifts me off the ground.

Though the first two we believe to be true based on science digging in and figuring it out....we as lay people sure can't "prove it" we just assume that what we have been told by "the experts" is correct.

The third is not proven because nobody can do it today and nobody can investigate how it is down without a working model to experiment and investigate upon...

Above my pay grade to figure out how we assimilate oxygen or how our eyes "see" or how someone could "see" with their eyes covered...but the kids in these videos above are there for the examining by scientist capable of determining if they are for real or fake. As I see it, to doubt what was shown in the video is real is a fair conclusion...to imply that you're absolutely sure it is fake is "total shit" .

Prove it..... Epistemology...the study of the validity of knowledge and it's origin

I can breath in plain old normal earth air and my lungs extract the oxygen and insert it into my bloodstream.
I look at something and I see the image because light refracts off of the objects, my eyes pick up those refraction's and my mind converts that information into an image of the object I am looking at.
I concentrate real hard and the power of my mind lifts me off the ground.

Though the first two we believe to be true based on science digging in and figuring it out....we as lay people sure can't "prove it" we just assume that what we have been told by "the experts" is correct.

The third is not proven because nobody can do it today and nobody can investigate how it is down without a working model to experiment and investigate upon...

Above my pay grade to figure out how we assimilate oxygen or how our eyes "see" or how someone could "see" with their eyes covered...but the kids in these videos above are there for the examining by scientist capable of determining if they are for real or fake. As I see it, to doubt what was shown in the video is real is a fair conclusion...to imply that you're absolutely sure it is fake is "total shit" .

We can prove the first two beyond reasonable doubt, even as lay people.

Even if we couldn't, not understanding evidence is not the same as having no evidence to assess.

The third is pretty much exactly what you have here.
Of course, there's a video to the contrary, but I'll save the effort required to link a David Blain video. :)

No, I shan't be calling Nicola.
If she wants to speak to me, and I imagine she's well aware of this conversation, she can do it telepathically.

I concede that we can't claim this to be fake with 100% certainty, but we can with the same sort of certainty as 'I won't win the lottery tonight'.
It's close enough, for me.

Poor TAE. It seems like every video you put up, people are giving you shit! :D

I've found some of your posts and the content of them to be fascinating.

Seems the HR crowd is very closed minded in a lot of ways.

Yet the breath of human knowledge and understanding is very small.

I think we have so very much to learn as a species, and people are too quick to dismiss and ridicule things they can not conceptualize.

The fact is we don't know it all.
:D

Poor TAE. It seems like every video you put up, people are giving you shit! :D

I think we have so very much to learn as a species, and people are too quick to dismiss and ridicule things they can not conceptualize.

:D

Duh...What?

Close your eyes....What do you see me doing?

You may not want to know right?....

Now, if any person was clairvoyant or had ability to see beyond the scope of vision,*** right there that is enough to make any human go completely insane and not have lasted long enough on this Earth for their brain to make sense of it. Hello Santa and Jebus! Sorry....

There is estimated 7.4 billion people in the world. If such a possibility of 'third eye' actually existed, then first we would not even be a species. If we were, the dinosaurs would still rule the Earth. Wait....

I find no logic in even contemplating this myself. 'Look into the light Carol Ann'!

It seems like every video you put up, people are giving you shit! :D
No worries brother..it's not Poor Tae.....it just is what it is...It's generally just a few (and a few that got da ban) who are on a different wave length, place and space in time than me and just can't resist redundantly pointing it out.

Cool ...that's the objective ..this place and the Cave before it has been a fun place to hang and share thoughts on life, experiences, problems and conquest therein.

Some definitely are but I'd say more are not...

There are a lot of cool fools here and unfortunately a lot that no longer hang here who made it a LOT more interesting than what it has come to be ...a shell of what it once was but then again every once in a while a gem still pops up...

Word to that!...infinitesimal... we have a lot to learn...as my bro's Dad used to tell us ....You just don't know what you don't know.

Duh...What?

Close your eyes....What do you see me doing?

You may not want to know right?....

Now, if any person was clairvoyant or had ability to see beyond the scope of vision,*** right there that is enough to make any human go completely insane and not have lasted long enough on this Earth for their brain to make sense of it. Hello Santa and Jebus! Sorry....

There is estimated 7.4 billion people in the world. If such a possibility of 'third eye' actually existed, then first we would not even be a species. If we were, the dinosaurs would still rule the Earth. Wait....

I find no logic in even contemplating this myself. 'Look into the light Carol Ann'!

Tile setters.....:rolleyes: They think they're sooooooo smart :laughings:

Qualifier: I set tile for 20 years...as a matter of fact I left the trade at 47...them mud set shower tear outs was kicking my ass...especially when doing em solo without a helper...screw that shit!

No, not the video. The post.

Gotchya....was not meant to be...

I did see Third Eye Blind once back in 1998 at a most incredible venue...Bridges Auditorium in Claremont...They were quite entertaining..actually took the wife and two teen daughters at the time...Their first rock concert...Good times.

No worries brother..it's not Poor Tae.....it just is what it is...It's generally just a few (and a few that got da ban) who are on a different wave length, place and space in time than me and just can't resist redundantly pointing it out.

Cool ...that's the objective ..this place and the Cave before it has been a fun place to hang and share thoughts on life, experiences, problems and conquest therein.

Some definitely are but I'd say more are not...

There are a lot of cool fools here and unfortunately a lot that no longer hang here who made it a LOT more interesting than what it has come to be ...a shell of what it once was but then again every once in a while a gem still pops up...

Word to that!...infinitesimal... we have a lot to learn...as my bro's Dad used to tell us ....You just don't know what you don't know.

And the winner of the first guy to bring up the CAVE in 6 months wins a prize!

Send this dood in Asia your credit card info as well as your SOC# . Oh wait, they will need the #'s for your children as well. Oh and also what is the best number to reach you at during the day? And what time zone are you in? My people need to know that you are legit.

Oh, and my name is Frederikc.

There's enough going on in the room that you're sitting in to "make you go completely insane." Most folks just concentrate on a few things at a time.

Tile setters.....:rolleyes: They think they're sooooooo smart :laughings:

Qualifier: I set tile for 20 years...as a matter of fact I left the trade at 47...them mud set shower tear outs was kicking my ass...especially when doing em solo without a helper...screw that shit!

LOL! Right!

I got 8 years on you though. Doesn't mean I am the best at what I do. I'll leave it at that. I may have 10 years left in me....Fingers crossed....

Back