They are telling locals to bomb our mall

My local mall has around three stores that are still open, and a subway that uses stale bread...blowing it up would do them a favour.

Let's get our "facts" straight. The only people telling anyone anything here is the media/government. The fact that people believe everything the media/government says without question is very scary and dangerous. I can't believe how easy it is to perform mass brain-washing and control people like puppets. It's like, if they want millions of people to all of a sudden be scared, or mad, or patriotic, or start debating something so they don't notice something else, or anything else they want the non-thinking, non-questioning population to do like puppets on a string, they simply create fake stories, fake headlines, fake disasters, fake terrorists, or anything else. And people simply repeat what they read without questioning it. It's really fucking sad.

These days, it works even better when you stick a hashtag in front of something. That really makes people feel like they belong to a "cause" while sitting on their asses in front of their computer.

#JeSuisTheMall (Wow! Now I feel important. I'm part of a MOVEMENT!!!!!) :D

I know I'm crazy. After all, it's not as if the media/government has ever lied to us before, right? :laughings:

Having said that, this can easily turn into a Cave thread, so I'll stay the fuck out of it after this post.

Have fun. :)

Last edited:
Man, they want everyone to do all their work for them.
How is that different from having your computer and your phone made in a place where the laborers are exploited for their willingness to work for less than their Canuckistanian Counterparts and the people face the environmental consequences of acceding to the demands of Capitalist exploitation?

How is that different from having your computer and your phone made in a place where the laborers are exploited for their willingness to work for less than their Canuckistanian Counterparts and the people face the environmental consequences of acceding to the demands of Capitalist exploitation?

Well, sit back and think for a minute...

It is completely not anywhere near the same thing.

And I will sit out after this post also.

I will quote and agree with RAMI. "Have fun"! :)

Actually, I lied. I have to add something. I just want to make it clear that my rambling diarrhea of a rant wasn't directed at Ido. That's why I didn't quote him. I was just letting off steam and speaking in very general terms about people in general. I always find it important to point that out when I go off, because I don't want the wrong person, or anyone at all really, thinking I was directing it at them.

OK, NOW I'm out. :)

Good god, man. Do you even know what you just said??? :eek: For sure they heard you.

It wasn't supposed to be political but I guess that's hard to avoid. I was trying to be funny when I said they were too lazy to do their own terrorism.
Terrorism is not funny, but it's fun to make fun of them until someone gets poked in the eye.
And Rami - you're right - the media decides what we see and hear. My wife complains daily that the news is all bad.
I need to use more smilies....

It's begun.... :D

I got the joke ido... :thumbs up:

Did you hear the one about the Canadian who bought the same brand of rusty guitar strings for years and years and years... :)

I agree..:)

EDIT:

Never mind........Christ, one day and this place is already slowly becoming the cave. We better nip this in the bud before it grows like cancer.

Back