They got me again!

spantini

COO of me, inc.
Oh, man.. the Tascam TH200X studio headphones I recently purchased new for $99 at my Guitar Center were part of their Black Friday special ... for... $19.99 ! :facepalm:

You know - - every time I buy something expensive it goes on sale 2 weeks later at 80% off, and if I don't buy it, it stays the same forever. So I just buy what I need when I need it and the price be damned.

And I checked to see if they just - might - happen - to - have - "my" - 50s Classic Strat - in that sale... OH NOOOoooo! :(

I would love to, but I'm a one-headphones-operation these days. For this month, my money's being invested in Roxul and a $20 mic boom.

If recently was within 45 days send them back for a refund if they won't give you the sale price.

From their website:

If at any time within 45 days of your purchase from us, you find the identical item advertised by any authorized dealer (including Guitar Center) in the print or online media identified below at a price lower than what you paid, just bring in the dealer's ad, along with your original Guitar Center receipt, and we'll gladly refund you 100% of the difference.​

As them to give you the sale price. Get four more.

If recently was within 45 days send them back for a refund if they won't give you the sale price.

From their website:

If at any time within 45 days of your purchase from us, you find the identical item advertised by any authorized dealer (including Guitar Center) in the print or online media identified below at a price lower than what you paid, just bring in the dealer's ad, along with your original Guitar Center receipt, and we'll gladly refund you 100% of the difference.​

Thanks, guys! ;) I just missed it - - it's been 52 days.

Back