These Are Grounds For Violence

Illsidgus

Desiccated Member
I just came across this and it seemed to express the sentiments of all of us living in the eastern half of the US.

Shit, where were those images taken? Compared to what we have here it looks like Summer. In my area over seven feet of snow and temperatures in the teens for over a month. It may actually get above freezing on Sunday, but there will be that freezing rain thing. I can however appreciate the sentiment.

Yeah, what bongo said! :rolleyes: I spent 90 minutes raking the snow off my shed and carport yesterday, and today after work I'll have to spend the same amount of time snowblowing it.

There's nothing wrong with the weather per say, it's just that it keeps glombin' up in the same damn places!

It's 75 down here. You dummies should move.

Great idea! What's on the market in your neighborhood? I want to live next to you. We can hang out and throw things at Mexicans. And maybe I'll get smarter just basking in your aura. Maybe MikeB can come along and we can form a "be smart like Greg" club!

Great idea! What's on the market in your neighborhood? I want to live next to you. We can hang out and throw things at Mexicans. And maybe I'll get smarter just basking in your aura. Maybe MikeB can come along and we can form a "be smart like Greg" club!
Haha I knew when I was making that post that my retarded lapdog bongoboy would have some kind of stroke over it. :laughings:

Back