TheRecordingRebels.com

it was the Spam folder when Audio Monster was struggling with registration.

It also may have been the Scotch.

Ya know, speaking of Spam (canned luncheon meat) I recently made a meatloaf and instead of ground pork I decided to throw two cans of spam into the food processor to ground it up. Added the wonderful guck to 1.5 lb's of ground beef. Then of course the two eggs, 1 pack of onion soup mix, ketchup, bread crumbs and a few dashes of wortchestiore sauce. Top with bacon and and more ketchup.

Bake at 350 covered for 45 minutes. Remove foil and cook an additional 30 minutes.

Yum FKN eeeee

It also may have been the Scotch.

Ya know, speaking of Spam (canned luncheon meat) I recently made a meatloaf and instead of ground pork I decided to throw two cans of spam into the food processor to ground it up. Added the wonderful guck to 1.5 lb's of ground beef. Then of course the two eggs, 1 pack of onion soup mix, ketchup, bread crumbs and a few dashes of wortchestiore sauce. Top with bacon and and more ketchup.

Bake at 350 covered for 45 minutes. Remove foil and cook an additional 30 minutes.

Yum FKN eeeee

I'm pretty sure Spam is a prohibited import in Australia on the grounds that we're not completely fucking insane enough to eat it. I could be wrong. I'll check next time I'm at the supermarket.

This just feeds into my ongoing riff about musicians only ever eating brown food.

I'm pretty sure Spam is a prohibited import in Australia on the grounds that we're not completely fucking insane enough to eat it. I could be wrong. I'll check next time I'm at the supermarket.

Said the citizen of the nation that invented Bully Beef.

This is like the most versatile thread in history. Spatulas, sheds, canned meats and more.

I recently received an FM transmitter as a gift. I took the back off and tinkered with it to boost the signal and now have it connected to my main computer. I can now broadcast music, radio and whatever else I like all over my property. You've heard about these things but have you got one? Theeeiiir GreeaaaaT!!!!!

The only problem with the FM transmitter is you need an FM receiver. I'm not sure those things exist anymore. They went way of the yellow pages.... :D

The only problem with the FM transmitter is you need an FM receiver. I'm not sure those things exist anymore. They went way of the yellow pages.... :D
??

I can go out and purchase a radio anywhere, and so can you. If it has an FM dial and speakers, you're in business.

Back